watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

tickets available for swansea, free.

Started by jarv, November 21, 2013, 12:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Unfortunately, due to wife's serious illness, in hospital now, I had to cancel my trip from USA this week. My mate has 2 tickets for this Saturday and I doubt he will go (not a Fulham supporter). The tickets are at his flat in Winchester so getting them could be  aproblem.  If anyone is interested, please pm me and I can give you his phone number. I am jumping the gun because there is a chance he might actually go to the game but will find out later today.

jarv

sorry, just thought, alternatively I can provide the details and will it be possible to re-issue them at the ticket office????

Admin

Shady might be interested in this, although he's from Addlestone, so not sure how far the pickup is to Winchester. I'll bung him a text and see what he says.

LBNo11

...I'm sorry to hear your wife is poorly jarv, and that you won't be over, but hopefully you can both make it next year. Good luck with the tickets and everything else and send our FoF regards and wishes to the good lady...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Admin

I've spoken to Shady and the tight git has asked if you can put it in the post?

leonffc

Quote from: Admin on November 21, 2013, 05:28:06 PM
I've spoken to Shady and the tight git has asked if you can put it in the post?

I text you and Shady about this earlier. He got it, did you or have you changed your number?

fulham traveller

you don't call him shady for nothing!!!!!1

ScalleysDad

We, The Enclave, hope all goes well for Mrs Jarv. Mrs B is still an affiliate member but for this we will include her as well.

All the best

jarv

Update...my mate has a Fulham supporting friend and has decided to use them, he will get a couple of free pints out of it.
I jumped the gun a bit in offering but did not want to see them go to waste.

SHADY1

OI ........   !!!!!1    did I give permission to do that ??
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...