more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moussa Dembele in squad for Swansea - Merged threads

Started by FTID, November 21, 2013, 08:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FTID

http://www.clubcall.com/fulham/teenage-hitman-to-be-unleashed-1666619.html

As much as i would love this i have a feeling he is too young. Yet again he has scored 15 goals this season, he is far too good for the leagues he is currently in

LBNo11

...old enough or good enough, if the latter he should play, bring him on for 15 minutes to blood him..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

JackyFulham90

I don't think it's a bad idea him coming off the bench

Northern Cottager

Last minute winner to chorus of

Moussaaaaaaa , moussaaaa dembeleeeeeee !

Jack Fulham

Pluto

He was nowhere near ready when I watched him a couple of months ago so unless he's improved dramatically since then, he isn't ready yet. Would like to see him go out on loan ideally.

SKSW6

I'd love him to get some sort of run out, partly so we can sing the songs again. Unfortunately the article is from a pretty dubious source and no one else is reporting it. I guess we'll find out at Jol's conference tomorrow.

Craven Mad

Quote from: SKSW6 on November 21, 2013, 09:49:04 PM
I'd love him to get some sort of run out, partly so we can sing the songs again. Unfortunately the article is from a pretty dubious source and no one else is reporting it. I guess we'll find out at Jol's conference tomorrow.

Thought the same. Unless we are really planning to send Bent back to Villa and sell Berbs to Barcs, I can't see him breaking onto the bench right now, let alone the first 11. Nonetheless, a young star - banging in the goals, and dragging us up - would undoubtedly win back a bit of support for Martin et al..

Deanothefulhamfan

A place in the squad won't do him any harm.

BishopsParkFantastic

I seriously think Dembele may be brought on against Swansea, depending on the state of play on the pitch. For however long he is on the pitch, I think it would be great - a real message of intent to all supporters about the direction we will be going to give young talent better 1st team opportunities.

fulham traveller

put him on the bench, lets start to bring in our youngsters

Holders

I agree in principle but it'll depend on Rene's assessment. If he has judged that he's ready for a game then I'll be delighted to see it. It will also be interesting to see what happens to Berba - will Rene have worked his magic, will he be dropped or still get his automatic place as if it's in his contract? That is, what will Rene's effect be on Berba and what will the relationship between him and Jol be on this issue?

I wonder what Rene thinks of Mesca? His run-out didn't last long.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

leonffc

Even if he is bought on late ahead of some of the lack luster senior pros it might give them the kick up the arse that Jol has failed to do

Rhys Lightning 63

The Gaffer has expressed his delight at the arrival of Rene Meulensteen and revealed he text him just before his appointment

Jol confirms that Brede Hangeland is still not fit, while Damien Duff is also absent

Jol: "Hugo Rodallega will return to full training in two weeks

Young striker Moussa Dembele will be in the squad against Swansea, Jol confirmed
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

filham

Pure speculation by journalists looking for something to write about, when have we announced ahead of a critical match that we are about to make a significant change to our attack.

KP_FFC

he wont play let alone start. hes just there to see the big boys and gain some experience.

JackyFulham90

In that case

Stekelenburg
Zverotic Hughes Amorebieta Richardson
                   Parker Boateng
Dejagah            Berbatov             Kasami
                             Bent

Subs - Stockdale,  Senderos, Sidwell, Kacaniklic , Ruiz, Taarabt, Dembele

Great news that Dembele may be involved 

Holders

Not sure about Hughes but I'd certainly swap Ruiz for Berba.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

EJL

I swear that doesn't necessarily mean he's in the matchday 18...? Sort of like Chris David last season when he warmed up with the team but wasn't named on the bench.

MJG

Quote from: EJL on November 22, 2013, 01:35:09 PM
I swear that doesn't necessarily mean he's in the matchday 18...? Sort of like Chris David last season when he warmed up with the team but wasn't named on the bench.
Agree on that, its ok saying he's in squad (and everyone thinks Jol's great for saying that) only to be let down when he's not in 18.