watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess who's back

Started by SHADY1, November 21, 2013, 10:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

It's been a long long time since I dropped in to FOF ... but following a conversation this evening thought I'd just let you know i'm still alive and well.... ummmmmmmmmmm as well as i get anyway ....    !!!!!1
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

fulham traveller

the rumour was that you committed suicide after chubby boy passed away, the other rumour was that you joined gay pride and started up a new gay group in addlestone, only joking

SHADY1

yeah poor old Chubby still trying to find out how he died any idea  ?? no comment on the other ...

Deanothefulhamfan

Fernhurst

Blimey, long time no post....... Formerly prolific .... Stick around Shady

076.gif back!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

TheDaddy

"Nice to hear from you eeeerrrrr nice"
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

fulham traveller

i heard that chubby got an infecton in his foot/leg, he then came back home from Thailand and lived with a mate in hayes, and I believe had a heart attack, I cant back this up with any evidence, I did hear the cfc boys had a whip for him

LBNo11

...are we talking about HH/C18 Henderson, ex Fulham fan turned to the dark side, I didn't know he'd carked it..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

fulham traveller

yes he had his funeral a couple of weeks ago, it was held in Ruislip,

Logicalman

MOR :

From one of the papers...

Full Story & comments click below...
http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2013/11/forgotten-chelsea-headhunter-chubby.html

The former leader of the British football hooligan gang the 'Chelsea Headhunters', Chris 'Chubby' Henderson, who boasted of the kickings and beatings he gave at football matches in Britain in an autobiography, has died in London.

Henderson, former owner of the 'Dogs's Bollocks bar in Pattaya is reported to have died of a seizure on a friend's sofa last week.

Henderson who was in the skinhead band 'Combat 84' and who claimed membership of the National Front, appeared to have mellowed in his racists beliefs in Pattaya and had a number of Thai girlfriends.

But it appears he did not stop taking drugs.

He was the author of 'Who wants it' and a close friend of another Chelsea headhunter leader Steve 'Hickie' Hickmott, who owned a bar in the Philippines and authored 'Armed for the Match'.

The 'Dog's Bollocks' bar in Pattaya had for many years hard core hooligans amongst its clientele, but they declined as did hooliganism, and most customers now appear to be only interested in football.

SHADY1

MAKES ME LAUGH LEADER OF THE HEADHUNTERS ....   He preferred leader of the Fulham Suicide Squad ....  I had some great laughs with Chubby what ever people thought of his political views or his Chelsea connection i can tell you he was one funny bugger to hang about with and loved Fulham with his FFC tattoo on his inner lip ....   RIP CHUBBY BOY

fulhamfootiechick

Hopefully the Mods will allow a quick post from Fat Fred as I have very strong feelings about Chubby. As a 14/15 wannabe Football hooligan, I looked up big time to Chubby and Shady,  But chubby turned Chelscum, I don't get how an ex Fulham turned Filth is suddenly a Fulham hero. Cant knock his politics, but a traitor to Fulham. No respect from Fat Fred.

fulham traveller

chubby was a likeable chap,one of  my memories was about 1981 outside josephines  sex shop, when I as a young 14-15 year old, and a few cfc came along singing we are the famous cfc, no one steamed into them, when chubby said love Chelsea and steamed into them, other joined in, me hard as love just watched the cfc boys get done in, happy days