watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Management pairing

Started by The Old Count, November 24, 2013, 07:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Count

What if we sacked Jol, kept Rene, then brought in Danny Murphy.

Rene for the coaching and Murphs for motivation, player capability assessment etc. If they could work as a team I think they could keep us up.

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: The Old Count on November 24, 2013, 07:54:22 AM
What if we sacked Jol, kept Rene, then brought in Danny Murphy.

Rene for the coaching and Murphs for motivation, player capability assessment etc. If they could work as a team I think they could keep us up.

Couldn't envisage that happening, more likely that Danny will start out in management by going back to a club like Crewe (where his playing career started) as Manager.

MJG

I would sack all the first team coaching staff, keep Rene and bring Symons in and also ask Danny to join.

Holders

It would depend on how Rene felt about that. If what Jol says is to be believed, he was a large part in Rene joining and he might not want to work with virtual strangers if his "friend of 25 years" got the sack.

Reality isn't always the same as musings behind a keyboard.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

The Old Count

Quote from: Holders on November 24, 2013, 09:44:30 AM
It would depend on how Rene felt about that. If what Jol says is to be believed, he was a large part in Rene joining and he might not want to work with virtual strangers if his "friend of 25 years" got the sack.

Reality isn't always the same as musings behind a keyboard.

True Mr H. Everything is wishfull thinking at the moment I'm afraid. The reality is we are stuck with Mr Jol and we look doomed.

Holders

We have to give Rene a chance. All is not lost yet.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria