watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will West Spam give us a hammering?????

Started by JIMMY D, November 24, 2013, 10:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

A draw, perhaps, but I don't see us keeping a clean sheet as long as we have to defend free kicks or corners.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Danitar

I think it's either going to be 0-0 or we will nick 1-0 only simply because they don't play a striker so I can't see them scoring.

Deanothefulhamfan

It really is a game we simply cannot lose. Not only will it be bad for us to not pick up any points, but a fellow struggling side will be 3 points better off than we are.

Cardiff battled for a point yesterday which means we cannot go above them should we win, I am worried that there is already a gap forming from us and the other poor teams in the league. We lose at West ham and we are gone. ( no easier games for a long time)

With regards to people thinking we will bounce straight back up, just look at how the other teams who got relegated are struggling this season, it is a much tougher league than previous seasons.

I agree with Aaron in terms of our youngsters coming through and old dead wood moving on if we do go down though

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Nero on November 24, 2013, 11:06:28 AM
only if they play Charlton Cole 

they could play Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air and he'd still be close to netting a Hat Trick.

MJG

Quote from: Northern Cottager on November 25, 2013, 09:36:51 AM
Quote from: Nero on November 24, 2013, 11:06:28 AM
only if they play Charlton Cole 

they could play Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air and he'd still be close to netting a Hat Trick.
Only if he gets voted out of 'I'm a celeb' by the weekend.

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

mangoputney

Quote from: JIMMY D on November 24, 2013, 11:45:55 PM
If you want to get promoted to the premiership you need to win majority of games Home & Away. Can't see us winning 8 games in a row in the championship.

+1
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

epsomraver

Quote from: mangoputney on November 25, 2013, 10:32:02 AM
If you want to get promoted to the premiership you need to win majority of games Home & Away. Can't see us winning 8 games in a row in the championship.

+1

We did it when we were last there under a good manager, so why not again

HatterDon

Quote from: epsomraver on November 25, 2013, 10:35:11 AM
Quote from: mangoputney on November 25, 2013, 10:32:02 AM

+1

We did it when we were last there under a good manager, so why not again

And this, class, is a perfect example of answering your own question.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Slaphead in Qatar

I think we will get beaten. They are a physical side and we are a bunch of pansies at the moment.

MAHLUF

What would it take for Jol to be sacked,
Losing 10 straight PL games on the spin ?
One complete battering ,say 7 nil loss to West Ham ?
No idea how much he can get away with but starting to
think that he can stay as long as he wants with no
action being taken.Even if we are relegated, (more when
than if ) I think he could still stay if he wan :dead horse:ted too.

PokerMatt

Quote from: MAHLUF on November 25, 2013, 04:49:43 PM
What would it take for Jol to be sacked,
Losing 10 straight PL games on the spin ?
One complete battering ,say 7 nil loss to West Ham ?
No idea how much he can get away with but starting to
think that he can stay as long as he wants with no
action being taken.Even if we are relegated, (more when
than if ) I think he could still stay if he wan :dead horse:ted too.

I think all the above could well happen and he'll just be allowed to walk away with the board's eternal gratitude after his final pay day.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

win-dup

not a battering but we will lose because with Darren 'oops I've missed yet another open goal' Bent, Berba 'bloody useless' tov and Bryan 'stings like a ladybird' Ruiz we are playing with eight men. These three are totally useless yet play every week. Why?

Stefano Okaka Chuka

I've seen them a couple of times and they are well drilled at the back with some decent wing play. Their major issue is Allardyce not playing a striker which is quite frankly more odd than Jol insisting on the Ruiz-Berba partnership...By the way, at the moment our confidence is lower than ever before and they are one our bogey team. So, I'm afraid they'll win. Comfortably.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!