https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will West Spam give us a hammering?????

Started by JIMMY D, November 24, 2013, 10:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

I believe they will give us a royal smashing.  :012:

Deanothefulhamfan

No chance whatsoever.... I have seen west ham a few times this season and they are as bad as we are.... Got 0-0 written all over it, we may even sneak a win

Nero

watfordwhite

Really need to be up for this one, as its the only points I can see us getting any time soon. West Ham are in a very simular position and form to us, hopfully we can keep up the improvements to the team and take the 3 points.

Wingnut

I really can't see them giving us a beating but it is a dream fixture for them given their current run of form. They haven't won a game since Spurs away on Oct 6th. I hate the term but it is a 'relegation six pointer'. Norwich turned them over the other week.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

jarv

I watched quite a bit of west ham yesterday. They are awful, just as bad as Fulham. On paper, they have less quality but on the pitch, a bit more fight in them.
As said, 0-0 written all over it.

The Bronsons

Big Sam will spend all week working on set pieces. We'll lose.

They're crap, but their manager knows what he's doing.

Jamie88

West Ham have been very very poor this season, I think we could scrape some points out of them.

Fulham76

They won't give us a hammering but little doubt they'll win the match, probably 2-0 or 2-1.

keith

Yep, I reckon we'll get beat. The crowd will get behind West Ham and their players will respond. I hope i'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Jack Fulham

I think it could go the way of that home game vs Derby under Sanchez. Two awful teams being so bad the score finished 0-0

Fulham_Surrey

Depends on tactic... If we try to play defensively, they will overpower us physically. 1-0 to them.  If we go and play like with did against CP (same tactics), we blow them out.  Their back 4 is very shaky, just as ours.

Burt

They will approach the game as one they can win.

We should do likewise, because the result they got at Spurs was a freak one. They are not a strong side, and if we are going to salvage anything this season this is the sort of team we should at least be competitive against, and muster more than 30% posession and a handful of shots on goal.

MJG

Sam has called the F Team and we are on our way to assist him in anyway we can.
Same as Spurs, they cant score goals...do you want 4 Mr AVB?

JIMMY D

I beleive if we don't pick up any points against West Spam this week we will be relegated. This is so important as West Spam are terrible this season. If we can't get anything from the game we don't deserve to stay up. The funny thing is I think we will get hammered 3-0. Sad time to be a Fulham fan. Oh and if we do go down we won't be coming back up for many years.

Bedford White

Quote from: JIMMY D on November 24, 2013, 11:04:39 PM
I beleive if we don't pick up any points against West Spam this week we will be relegated. This is so important as West Spam are terrible this season. If we can't get anything from the game we don't deserve to stay up. The funny thing is I think we will get hammered 3-0. Sad time to be a Fulham fan. Oh and if we do go down we won't be coming back up for many years.

Basically we'll do a Wolves!  :Get Coat gif:

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Bedford White on November 24, 2013, 11:24:32 PM

Why does everyone have this view? I may be naive but surely if QPR can do it, which they seem to be doing, then we can too, right? In the end it all comes down to how important we are to Khan.

JIMMY D

If you want to get promoted to the premiership you need to win majority of games Home & Away. Can't see us winning 8 games in a row in the championship.

KingstonWhite

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on November 24, 2013, 11:28:54 PM

Why does everyone have this view? I may be naive but surely if QPR can do it, which they seem to be doing, then we can too, right? In the end it all comes down to how important we are to Khan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ

think this song sums up.. many FFC supporters at the moment ahahaha!!

Aaron

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on November 24, 2013, 11:28:54 PM

Basically we'll do a Wolves!  :Get Coat gif:

There's a lot of big clubs in the Championship and we're not exactly the sort of club which is going to fill out their stadium without fair weather fans and tourists.  If we go down, we can't expect to be one of the big boys by right.

We're not exactly going to get left with the bones of a squad which could play 46 games in what is probably the most competitive league in the world either.  We'll be starting from scratch with a play-it-safe-financial ethos.

There could still be a potential silver lining..  If Khan was willing to spend enough to let us make a charge at promotion again, we could do alright out of this.  We could make use of the resources we have in the academy, buy ourselves a couple of Premier League level ringers and come back up minus all the deadwood.  

Even if we stay up, there needs to be some massive overhaul done this summer.  This squad is old, tired and over-rated but knowing us, we won't do that, we'll continue to paper over the cracks and fill holes with middle-aged midfielders, at least in the Championship we'd have our hand forced..  Not convinced the board are going to do it otherwise.