watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I don't think I can handle listening to him anymore

Started by Fulham_1975, November 24, 2013, 02:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham_1975

http://talksport.com/football/jol-too-early-fulham-relegation-battle-fears-13112369308

Just through his comments, my stress levels go through the roof. It doesn't matter to him because he'll find another job in Europe. But this is our club and he's destroying it in front of our eyes. It's sickening that after all the work that's been done, Khan and Macintosh are just sitting there and letting this happen.

Burt

JOL: TOO EARLY FOR FULHAM RELEGATION BATTLE FEARS
Fulham manager Martin Jol has insisted it is too early in the season to be talking about a relegation battle for the Cottagers, despite slumping to their fourth straight league defeat at home to Swansea.

Fans have become unsettled with the team's recent form and their current position in the Premier League table is not comforting for the Craven Cottage faithful.

Swansea's 2-1 victory in London sees Fulham in the relegation zone after just three wins so far this term, but Jol has attempted to restore calm in the camp and assures the team have more than enough time to claw their way back up the rankings.

"There are so many games to go, and you need maybe 40 points to stay up and I think we are capable of doing that.

"But first we have to take the pressure off the team in order to win games. We've got top players up front and they should make the difference."

Andy S

It's the same old Record from Jol I'm sorry to say. He should get something new to sat=y tha is believeable

Burt

The lack of any sense of urgency is a worry... He should be setting the team up now to fight for the points, rather than waiting until there is only a few games left.

Bedford White

Perhaps Jol feels that there is light at the end of the tunnel, we still have winnable games running into January, two or three wins and three or so draws and we'll greet 2014 with 20 points in the bag.

However, like many on here I don't share his optimism. Could be he's been promised £10-20m for transfers but its all speculation. I won't give relegation any serious consideration until the close of the transfer window, and if we still have a squad full of passengers.

jms

I seriously believe the guy has mental health problems.....he is certainly suffering from some kind of delusional state

PokerMatt

Quote from: jms on November 24, 2013, 03:35:12 PM
I seriously believe the guy has mental health problems.....he is certainly suffering from some kind of delusional state

Maybe this is why he can't be sacked? Can of worms with the lawsuit.
Follow me: @mattdjourno