https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spuds are getting mashed

Started by sunburywhite, November 24, 2013, 02:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

At least the spuds are getting a right tonking off Man City

5-0 after an hour
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Burt

We're only 10 points behind them...  :dft011:

A Spurs mate feels that things are going backwards under AVB. Pedestrian attack, not enough goals, and leaky at the back. They must be us in disguise.

Burt

A text published on the BBC live feed:

Jason, a desperate Fulham fan: "Would Tottenham like Martin Jol back? Please take him!!"

Admin

Sorry for the negativity, but will we capitalize on this Wednesday week? Nope, Spurs will be allowed to come to Craven cottage where most top 4 teams have feared in recent seasons and allowed to run riot. Sad thing is, this will also happen at West Ham where they are in a poor run of form. God I'm depressed right now  fp.gif  

Fulham76

Luckily for them they've got an unbelievably easy game coming up to get them back on track. Should be able to reverse today's goal difference against us.

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Bedford White

Jamie88

Well this has made my weekend just the tiniest bit better! A couple of spuds fans just might be getting plenty of stick tomorrow at work!

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 24, 2013, 03:11:05 PM
Luckily for them they've got an unbelievably easy game coming up to get them back on track. Should be able to reverse today's goal difference against us.

:plus one: