News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will we field an unchanged side or will Woy shuffle the pack?

Started by Jimpav, January 30, 2010, 08:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

I think the team against Spurs was okay, but we just played our usual defensive tactics on the road. With the crowd behind them and a licence to attack we should see more action in their half.

Secondly I expect Riise has been reminded of the first rule of defending-if in doubt, kick it out. He took a lot of stick for that game so hopefully he will be back to redeem himself.

clintclintdeuce

No, I expect Davies and Dio to start, a true 442 played.
The Dude abides.

LRCN

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on January 30, 2010, 09:32:55 AM
No, I expect Davies and Dio to start, a true 442 played.

I dunno, I reckon kelly in for baird and that'll be it. maybe kamara or davies in for riise

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

finnster01

No Kamara if the Celtic rumours are true.

I expect to see Riise on the bench from the start after last time's shenanigans. He may come on later though. Riise would be good against Villa given his work rate and the fact that Villa will use their wings to no end, so we need someone who can attack and provide quality crosses, but also run ragged falling back to defend. On the Villa side Carew should still be out with injury, which is good as Heskey is just a big pussy, not nasty hard like Carew.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LRCN

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on January 30, 2010, 12:36:49 PM
I dont think weve ever played that 451 at home.

we played it against united and cska sofia I think. and tottenham.

clintclintdeuce

Depending on where you had Dempsey against Tottenham and United, I think youre right, but while watching those games, to me it looked like Clint was an out and out striker. Youre spot on for the Sofia game.
The Dude abides.