watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some of our "fans" disgusted me yesterday

Started by jeremyfulham, November 24, 2013, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

I was in the Hammy end and at the end of the game I could not believe some yobs were having a go at a guy on his own.....his crime he applauded the players !!!!! Shame on you guys not fit to be called supporters you are bullies . To the guy that supported the team to the end we need a stadium full of people like you, right behind them through thick and thin. COYW  049:gif

Northern Cottager

I don't agree with the bullying but why on earth did he applaud 11 overpaid thieves robbing a living under our noses. I say 11 but Kasami and Parker deserve the shirt right now.

Personal choice to applaud, maybe he was a first timer or a casual but either way, doesn't excuse the others behaviour.

jeremyfulham

Maybe was applauding one of those 2 who knows, are you saying regulars cannot applaud any of our players, doesn't really make sense to me .

Burt

This is one of those topics that you will never get consensus on...

At the end of the day it is the paying punter's right to applaud, or not. He/she shouldn't get a load of abuse for doing so, or not, though. Particularly if the applause was for the one person who did run their heart out (which may not be obvious if there are 4 or 5 players in the group).

Peabody

Quote from: Northern Cottager on November 24, 2013, 07:32:23 PM
I don't agree with the bullying but why on earth did he applaud 11 overpaid thieves robbing a living under our noses. I say 11 but Kasami and Parker deserve the shirt right now.

Personal choice to applaud, maybe he was a first timer or a casual but either way, doesn't excuse the others behaviour.

The situation was quite clear, several players came to applaud the fans and the vast majority applauded them back. I think your comments about them are uncalled for, they are paid the going rate for people in their profession as I hope you are for whatever job you do. It was quite obvious that they too were just as upset as we were. And by the way, it is none of our business what they earn, an old fashioned view I know but that is how I feel.

Wingnut

I briefly applauded the players that came down towards us at the end, as did a few others around me in H5 and nobody said anything to us. The likes of Parker and Dejagah deserved applause for their efforts. My applause was aimed towards them.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: jeremyfulham on November 24, 2013, 07:18:02 PM
I was in the Hammy end and at the end of the game I could not believe some yobs were having a go at a guy on his own.....his crime he applauded the players !!!!! Shame on you guys not fit to be called supporters you are bullies . To the guy that supported the team to the end we need a stadium full of people like you, right behind them through thick and thin. COYW  049:gif

Saw this at Leicester too.  It's just not Fulham.

jeremyfulham

"Just not Fulham"...I couldn't have put it better myself One Martin Thomas

Me-ate-Live, innit??

If I  cannot clap my  team on and off,  then what is the point ???
............ mind you I waited until Jol had left the field of play before I clapped

Pluto

Quote from: Wingnut on November 24, 2013, 08:08:11 PM
I briefly applauded the players that came down towards us at the end, as did a few others around me in H5 and nobody said anything to us. The likes of Parker and Dejagah deserved applause for their efforts. My applause was aimed towards them.

Not sure Dejagah warranted much applause considering he didn't get off the bench.....mind you that was still more effort than some of those on the pitch put in!  :005:

Count Berbatov

I really done get the praise Parker gets.. If something, that's exactly where you suffer. Weak midfield. None existent. And he's the heart of it. But maybe I just don't get what's he doing... A good pass here and there, but nowhere near commanding the midfield like he's supposed to.
I think Karagounis and him would be perfect and more dominant, but apparently Kara is old.. And Parker is.... English
Sorry, a bit off topic...
I get emotional too, but never boed. Just walked away... But that's me

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Sammyffc

Quote from: Wingnut on November 24, 2013, 08:08:11 PM

not sure what game you was watching with dejagah

jarv

Count, re: Parker. He gives his all, which is what Fulham need right now. More Parkers and Sidwells. Are you one of those who used to say "Danny's legs have gone"  (Not having a go, but should not criticise the only player who is trying)
Look at the positives. not easy to miss because they are so few.

Remember Maurice Cook, a real trier but couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. The crowd loved him.

Slaphead in Qatar

Dont agree with the guy being abused. But this is all very sad to see our hard earned premiership status disintegrating in front of our eyes and we feel powerless.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Peabody on November 24, 2013, 07:54:29 PM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on November 24, 2013, 07:32:23 PM

The situation was quite clear, several players came to applaud the fans and the vast majority applauded them back. I think your comments about them are uncalled for, they are paid the going rate for people in their profession as I hope you are for whatever job you do. It was quite obvious that they too were just as upset as we were. And by the way, it is none of our business what they earn, an old fashioned view I know but that is how I feel.

If I strutted around work, getting paid the going rate, put in a below par performance I don't think I'd expect any applause? As for what they earn it's massively relevant if you're supposedly a professional and turn in pi55 poor performance after performance and still roll away with a considerable chunk more than the people who have paid to come and watch it!

I'm absolutely sure not many of them are half as upset as we are, not even close.

JBH

Unfortunately we have a group of newbies at the back of the Hammy that have only known the Premiership years and the funny thing is during the game they sung Martin Jols Black and White Army then towards the end shouted for him to go!!

Still the good thing is that once we are relegated they will go somewhere else on a matchday  065.gif

Fulham Joe

The problam is, some of are fans now think we have an auatamatic rite to be in da premiership, and we don't.
Attacing a fan for auaplauding his team is a totel dissgrace, and most proberbly the actshions of people who onley started serporting fulham when we came in to a few bob.
The kulprits should be uterley ashaymed of demselves, or even better still, bugger of and serport a team were such behayvour is deamed axseptabel.

LBNo11

Quote from: Fulham Joe on November 25, 2013, 12:20:33 PM
The problam is, some of are fans now think we have an auatamatic rite to be in da premiership, and we don't.
Attacing a fan for auaplauding his team is a totel dissgrace, and most proberbly the actshions of people who onley started serporting fulham when we came in to a few bob.
The kulprits should be uterley ashaymed of demselves, or even better still, bu&&er of and serport a team were such behayvour is deamed axseptabel.

...Joe, it's not the premiership, it's the premier league..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

God The Mechanic

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 25, 2013, 12:38:11 PM
The kulprits should be uterley ashaymed of demselves, or even better still, bu&&er of and serport a team were such behayvour is deamed axseptabel.

There's nothing premier about this ship, although Titanic metaphors may be applicable.

MJG

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 25, 2013, 12:38:11 PM

I can take PL, Premier League and even premiership.....what I cant take is EPL