watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In the bottom three, How long before we are bottom

Started by The Swan, November 25, 2013, 02:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

In the bottom three means that we have a chance of getting out of there. How long before we are bottom of the table?
Palace have won away,Sunderland have won a few since they got a new manager. We have not won since the away game at Palace. We have lost four league games in a row. We have scored two goals and conceded 11 in those games. We play away to West Ham who are also struggling but bet you that they can lift their game to beat us.
Following that away game we are at home to Spurs. They are having having trouble scoring goals and they conceded 6 on Sunday. What are the odds their manager will sort out their problems for the game against us and beat four or five nil.
By then we will be bottom of the table where we will remain for the rest of the season.
I have supported Fulham since 1961 and we are playing some awful football right now.
The Swan

nose

not long to wait to hit rock bottom, maybe the board will act then. If they don't act soon we will have to wait for the transfer window to shut before there is any chance of getting rid of the jol and you may as well get ready for the championship.

over two years ago I said that jol was wrong and have consistently maintained my view all this time, it has been as obvious as the nose on your face. Everything he has done has pretty much been wrong, and I wonder whether dempsey and moose would actually still be here but for him (and if not at least another season each).

Bottom of the table, I thought we were done with that for a while.

HatterDon

If Palace sign a decent manager, we're 20th in May.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MOR :

I really can't see us getting another point this year unless Jol goes, even then we might struggle...

West Ham (A)
Spurs (H)
Villa (H)
Everton (A)
Man City (H)
Norwich (A)
Hull (A)

YankeeJim

Quote from: HatterDon on November 25, 2013, 05:21:51 PM
If Palace sign a decent manager, we're 20th in May.

Well, they didn't get a decent manager but Tony Pulis puts a team on the pitch that is hard to beat. Boring, one dimensional but hard to break down. They'll get a few draws. What will FFC get as long as the fat Dutchman is in charge?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: nose on November 25, 2013, 02:32:39 PM
not long to wait to hit rock bottom, maybe the board will act then. If they don't act soon we will have to wait for the transfer window to shut before there is any chance of getting rid of the jol and you may as well get ready for the championship.

over two years ago I said that jol was wrong and have consistently maintained my view all this time, it has been as obvious as the nose on your face. Everything he has done has pretty much been wrong, and I wonder whether dempsey and moose would actually still be here but for him (and if not at least another season each).

I think Jol should go as well. Even the decision to hire RM has undermined his position with the club as far as I'm concerned.

But, really, how do you reason that Moussa leaving is at all Jol's fault? Levy paid his buyout clause and Dembele told everyone that we were a stepping stone for him. He was never going to stay once that clause was triggered.

Jol has given us plenty of reasons to call for his dismissal. Manufacturing more does nothing to make that more of an imperative.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Pluto

I think we will be bottom at Christmas unfortunately, which is a death sentence for our premier league status.

nose

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on November 25, 2013, 06:26:36 PM

I think Jol should go as well. Even the decision to hire RM has undermined his position with the club as far as I'm concerned.

But, really, how do you reason that Moussa leaving is at all Jol's fault? Levy paid his buyout clause and Dembele told everyone that we were a stepping stone for him. He was never going to stay once that clause was triggered.

Jol has given us plenty of reasons to call for his dismissal. Manufacturing more does nothing to make that more of an imperative.

my reasoning is that i don't like jol and he upsets players, he may have stayed if the manager was a better man.
i loved the moose i loathe jol, that is all the reasoning i need

epsomraver

Quote from: nose on November 25, 2013, 09:02:28 PM

my reasoning is that i don't like jol and he upsets players, he may have stayed if the manager was a better man.

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

jmh

So, in other words, your reasoning is that you're going to let your opinions overshadow the fact that Dembele was never going to stay once a bigger club came calling?

ToodlesMcToot

Ok. So you are manufacturing reasons. Just wanted to be sure that I understood.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Fulham Tup North

You ask 'How long before we are bottom'?  To be fair I think JOL is trying to get there as soon as possible....Just have patients!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

jarv

Bottom, 4-6 weeks. fp.gif

I think it was admin, 12 months ago, said "this dutch idiot is taking us down".

NOW THERE IS A MAN WITH VISION. The board should have acted then, on his advice.

Twig

Quote from: jarv on November 25, 2013, 11:10:02 PM
Bottom, 4-6 weeks. fp.gif

I think it was admin, 12 months ago, said "this dutch idiot is taking us down".

NOW THERE IS A MAN WITH VISION. The board should have acted then, on his advice.

I thihk that with luck and a fair wind MJ can get us to the coveted bottom slot even quicker than that.