watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The friends of fulham Facebook group

Started by Sammyffc, November 25, 2013, 06:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

im a member of this , obviously due to this board however haven't ever posted on it . how many of you post on this as some of the stuff i see on there is actually so frustrating and pathetic i give up all hope . I pray that this is none of the loyal friends of fulham forum members as i have the highest respect for you all ! however some on the group , my god . reminds me of the cottage corner days on the fulham site

:Get Coat gif: fp.gif 090.gif 090.gif

Vinnieffc

I'm on there Sammy (Vince Shanley) but I haven't seen anything untoward. Maybe my filters are working lol

Sammyffc

oh , i've made a huge mistake ! i have actually been reading the fulham football club member group haha and i thought it was ares !! i apologise ! i don't advice you to read that group vince , believe me

Admin

Correct, you've been reading the Fulham Football Club member group, not FOF, it wouldn't be allowed to get that out of hand.

Don't make the mistake of thinking it's "Official" either, it's far from, and was possibly started by those who run riot on the original Offal and CC.

Sammyffc

i know its absolutely disgusting on that group. i can't believe how much rubbish some people talk and then actually try and get aggressive to those who don't agree , horrendous ! . and to be honest i don't even know how i even became a member of that group !

im glad we have the likes of you to keep the peace on this forum admin !

grandad

I signed up as I thought it would contain some intelligent discussion. How wrong I was. It is even worse than some of the stuff posted on here & CottageCorner. Looking at some of their profiles it is no wonder it´s awful.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Admin

Quote from: grandad on November 25, 2013, 07:29:35 PM
I signed up as I thought it would contain some intelligent discussion. How wrong I was. It is even worse than some of the stuff posted on here & CottageCorner. Looking at some of their profiles it is no wonder it´s awful.

Without getting into to much heated debate, and without blowing my own trumpet, CottageCorner isn't a touch on this place, and won't ever be as long as there's a hole in my rear end. 

Sammyffc

Quote from: Admin on November 25, 2013, 07:32:29 PM
Quote from: grandad on November 25, 2013, 07:29:35 PM

Without getting into to much heated debate, and without blowing my own trumpet, CottageCorner isn't a touch on this place, and won't ever be as long as there's a hole in my rear end. 

i agree 100 percent with you . FOF is such a pleasant place , although debates can get heated on here swell it always seems to resolve itself one way or another