watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Once again..

Started by Admin, November 26, 2013, 08:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Saturday has passed, obviously Sunday isn't a working day at Fulham, Monday and now Tuesday..

I think it's safe to say that after all the hype, Martin Jol will not be sacked and will be taking charge of the team v West Ham.

Pains me to say it, but the longer all this this drags on, the more trouble we will find ourselves in. The inevitable will happen against West Ham and they'll beat us, we'll then get thumped at home to Spurs the following Wednesday. Only then will the club wake up and act, realizing it's far to late.

Where did we go so horribly wrong?

I did hear, from a reliable source, that Mackintosh was summoned by Khans representatives to a meeting outside Heathrow after the Swansea game. I don't know what to believe any more but someone is hellbent in keeping him in a job, for what ever reasons.

Jol OUT.  096.gig   

Me-ate-Live, innit??

At the end of the game ..................as the JH  chanted  Jol Out  and Berbatov stood waiting for him Jol grabbed the Fulham crest  on his track suit and made a clenched face .

Strangest thing I have ever seen

ScalleysDad

Could have been " grrrrrrrr I love this Club" or "grrrrrrr I hate this badge" or "Christ I hate nylon chaffing on the nipple immediately under this bloody badge"

Nice of Berba to wait for Jol. Made him forget to acknowledge the small group complete with Bulgarian flag that were waiting for him by the tunnel. Arrogant arse.

Berserker

He didn't kiss it then?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Badge, nipple, flag???
I'm doing Spurs and Villa now. Its a bit like not voting isn't it. If I don't actually watch the rubbish being served up I will never enjoy it when things turn round and I can bang on about "I was there when we were rubbish etc etc". Saturday night stays are flipping expensive though and I have to get to Woking after. Sheesh

Berserker

I'm working on the basis of if I keep going to matches the law of averages should be that  I will see us win eventually. Kissing the badge by the way, don't want to think of Jol's man boobs.
Anyway what ever  happens with Villa I will enjoy singing carols in German with Henning.

I

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

It looked disrespectful, he intended  it to be disrespectful
and  I took it as a mark of disrespect

Now that  he has made his point why doesn't  he  :Get Coat gif:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Berserker on November 26, 2013, 09:17:50 PM
I'm working on the basis of if I keep going to matches the law of averages should be that  I will see us win eventually. Kissing the badge by the way, don't want to think of Jol's man boobs.
Anyway what ever  happens with Villa I will enjoy singing carols in German with Henning.

I

Mrs B The buttery side WILL NOT land facing up 50% of the time.
Hate to tell you but,  Spam are our boogy team
What am I saying ??   these days it is easier to list our  non - boogy teams
(Eagles and Black Cats)

MrProphet

Quote from: KCat on November 26, 2013, 09:25:57 PM
It looked disrespectful, he intended  it to be disrespectful
and  I took it as a mark of disrespect

Now that  he has made his point why doesn't  he  :Get Coat gif:

I didn't think I could ever hate a player wearing the shirt but I think I am there.

To me his arrogance and attitude sums up the Jol reign how I miss the quiet dignity of Roy and Danny.

Berserker

Quote from: KCat on November 26, 2013, 09:33:11 PM
Quote from: Berserker on November 26, 2013, 09:17:50 PM
I'm working on the basis of if I keep going to matches the law of averages should be that  I will see us win eventually. Kissing the badge by the way, don't want to think of Jol's man boobs.
Anyway what ever  happens with Villa I will enjoy singing carols in German with Henning.

I

Mrs B The buttery side WILL NOT land facing up 50% of the time.
Hate to tell you but,  Spam are our boogy team
What am I saying ??   these days it is easier to list our  non - boogy teams
(Eagles and Black Cats)

Probably depends on sample size.  In Fulham's  case  the sample size will have to bxxxdy gigantic

- Martin Luther King Jr.

nose

It looked disrespectful, he intended  it to be disrespectful
and  I took it as a mark of disrespect

Now that  he has made his point why doesn't  he  :Get Coat gif:

as is often the case, i am in agreement with you

Southcoastffc

I don't understand - just because it LOOKED disrespectful to you, how do you know that is what was intended? 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Texas White

He was going to be disrespectful and bottled it.
Sums him up really....