watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

PLayers Poppy shirt auctions

Started by westcliff white, November 29, 2013, 10:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Richardsons, Kasamis and Kakas shirts on ebay for auction (just as the others were the other week), they expire today. Did anyone see the notification about them going up?

May have a cheeky bid for Kasamis
Every day is a Fulham day

Burt

Burt

westcliff white

i saw the prices burt, Richardsons not interested in, but my son would love one on his wall so either Kasami or kaca would be good. Not sure I owuld pay much more than 270. will have a look at kacas

Berserker

When does the auction finish? I'd quite like Duff's
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

westcliff white

did duff play against liverpool? the was an auctiun that finished last week with most of the shirts, this week i htink its the fnal three, Kasami, Kaca and richardson

grandad

Are they washed or un-washed? Not that it makes any difference as few of the players raised a sweat.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Northern Cottager

Quote from: grandad on November 29, 2013, 11:17:17 AM
Are they washed or un-washed? Not that it makes any difference as few of the players raised a sweat.

Washed once apparently. Odd how Kaca has got 2 for auction?

Burt

Quote from: Berserker on November 29, 2013, 11:04:21 AM
When does the auction finish? I'd quite like Duff's

Not on there... Which means he either didn't play or his was part of last week's auction.

Riversider

I bought Mark Schwarzer's Poppy shirt from last season, it was from the 3-3 draw in which he saved a last minute penalty.

Northern Cottager

Looks like I've won the Kaca one! Good bit of money raised for a good cause.

Berserker

Oh I'm so dissappointed,  I would so love a shirt signed by Damien. The only one I have is a Martin Jol signed shirt, which I won a couple of years ago. Don't think he ever wore it as it's quite small. I was going to auction it for charity but nobody would want it now

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Humbled

Quote from: Berserker on November 29, 2013, 09:39:25 PM
Oh I'm so dissappointed,  I would so love a shirt signed by Damien. The only one I have is a Martin Jol signed shirt, which I won a couple of years ago. Don't think he ever wore it as it's quite small. I was going to auction it for charity but nobody would want it now

Duffers gave me a couple last season and signed them... pride of place in my living room :-)

Berserker

Quote from: Humbled on November 29, 2013, 09:43:29 PM

Duffers gave me a couple last season and signed them... pride of place in my living room :-)

You are so do lucky, he is my hero

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Humbled

Quote from: Berserker on November 29, 2013, 09:45:55 PM
Quote from: Humbled on November 29, 2013, 09:43:29 PM

You are so do lucky, he is my hero

very very nice man...... have met/spent time with him a few times!!