News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

There's plenty to vent my anger at......

Started by bill taylors apprentice, November 30, 2013, 04:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

But on this occasion I have this to say....

RUIZ YOU C@>T!

Skatzoffc

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on November 30, 2013, 04:44:45 PM
But on this occasion I have this to say....

RUIZ YOU C@>T!

Classy management.
1-0 down. Take off Duffer ............ and bring on ........ wait for it........... Ruiz!

We are relegated.
End of!

090.gif
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

God The Mechanic

To be fair, he didn't do hat badly when he came on.  Yes he didn't change the game, but Duff was even worse.

Rhys Lightning 63

Not the ideal time to be 'holier than thou' but I did say from DAY ONE that Ruiz wasn't good enough for The Premier League. Not physical enough, won't tackle and too much of a pansy when it comes to tackling. The sooner he's out, the better. Bring in an Eastern European with a bit of fight in him (and for about 1000th of the price)
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on November 30, 2013, 05:17:02 PM
Not the ideal time to be 'holier than thou' but I did say from DAY ONE that Ruiz wasn't good enough for The Premier League. Not physical enough, won't tackle and too much of a pansy when it comes to tackling. The sooner he's out, the better. Bring in an Eastern European with a bit of fight in him (and for about 1000th of the price)

There's a couple of Italian clubs (Udinese and Palermo spring to mind for some reason) that have insane scouting over there.  Made an absolute killing on a couple of players they bought for a couple of hundred grand and sold for close to £10million.  That's what clubs like us need to do - get a couple of years from them when they're 21-24 and then sell for mad profitz.

filham

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on November 30, 2013, 05:17:02 PM
[/quote)
Yes, you are right but who will take Ruiz from us now that he has demonstrated his inability to play in English football, remember we paid something like £11m for him.

Baider

Duff was having an awful game, was a fair tactical substiution but he did very little when he came on, not like he had much of a chance

BestOfBrede

EJL

The Bronsons

I thought it said "Ruiz, you cost" or "Ruiz, you can't", both of which are true.