News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How much longer do we have to tolerate this?

Started by dlc, November 30, 2013, 04:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cravenawin

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 30, 2013, 05:23:29 PM
Quote from: Zu-Meister on November 30, 2013, 05:20:48 PM
From BBC
1715:
West Ham 3-0 Fulham
Martin Jol says that his side 'played well in training.'...

As I have said before the only reason we played well in training was because we were playing against our own attack

No, we were playing against the cones. We were 2-0 down at half time!

SoCal Fulham

Why TF do u sign Dejagah when you're not going to even put him on bench moron. Ashkon GET OUT NOW! Don't wait till Jan.

EJL

Quote from: SoCal Fulham on November 30, 2013, 06:10:32 PM
Why TF do u sign Dejagah when you're not going to even put him on bench moron. Ashkon GET OUT NOW! Don't wait till Jan.
Eh? Are you suggesting he should terminate his contract, which would probably prevent him immediately playing for another team? What would be the point in that? And Dejagah hasn't exactly player well in his few appearances this season.

SoCal Fulham

I'm sure Joel and you didn't watch his last two international games. He orchestrated two away wins by 3 plus margins. Any real coach would make sure to watch their players games while their team is off to see how they're utilized by other coaches.

LordNelson

Quote from: Yarden on November 30, 2013, 05:03:48 PM
Just everyone dont go to the spurs game if Jol is not gone.. Just pls, dont.

:plus one:
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

SoCal Fulham

Oh LordNelson oh Lordy! We need to start a single petition to show fan's concerns. New owner has no idea how hard it is to make it back to premier league. Joel's new assistant is not going to work. My vote is for Carlos Queiroz after World Cup, but too late.