News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How much longer do we have to tolerate this?

Started by dlc, November 30, 2013, 04:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlc

Please for the sake of our club somebody do something.

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

EJL

Yarden

Just everyone dont go to the spurs game if Jol is not gone.. Just pls, dont.

premFlem

You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

..Kya.ffc..

I feel so hollow - depressed really.

He have to go, and it better be tonight.

And Khan better open his cheque book open and buy a spine for this team. Right now we would even get slaughtered in The Championship.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

PokerMatt

There's a three point gap to 17th now.

That means we need to win at least one of our next 25 games. That's that then.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

EJL

Alternative presentation of the stat posted above.

KP_FFC

iv given up on fulham now, i kind of know we're going to get relegated

Artful Dodger

15 defeats in 21 Premier league games.....what more does Jol need to do to get the boot!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

SKSW6

Quote from: EJL on November 30, 2013, 05:12:42 PM

Alternative presentation of the stat posted above.

And our now customary 20+ shots against (23 this game). This was against a side who had scored 9 in 12 before today.

Zu-Meister

From BBC
1715:
West Ham 3-0 Fulham
Martin Jol says that his side 'played well in training.'...

sunburywhite

Quote from: Zu-Meister on November 30, 2013, 05:20:48 PM
From BBC
1715:
West Ham 3-0 Fulham

As I have said before the only reason we played well in training was because we were playing against our own attack
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

H3Matt

The whole situation is ridiculous. 6 defeats in a row without scoring in any of our recent away games.

What does Jol have to do to be sacked? Khan could walk in on him porking his missus and he'd still turn a blind eye.

My Dad, who has been supporting Fulham since 1969, has flat-out refused to support the club any more until Jol is gone. That's how bad it is.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Zu-Meister on November 30, 2013, 05:20:48 PM
From BBC
1715:
West Ham 3-0 Fulham

Now on a day when some of the posts today have been fine examples of dry humour that statement is right up with the gobi desert. The problem is Jol possibly thinks that stat matters.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: H3Matt on November 30, 2013, 05:25:17 PM
The whole situation is ridiculous. 6 defeats in a row without scoring in any of our recent away games.

What does Jol have to do to be sacked? Khan could walk in on him porking his missus and he'd still turn a blind eye.

My Dad, who has been supporting Fulham since 1969, has flat-out refused to support the club any more until Jol is gone. That's how bad it is.

I wish I could work with your Dads stats. I am stuck on fifteen defeats out of twenty odd games, nudging past Burton Albion losing to Leicester, getting passed off the park by a relegated Reading and tactics I simply do not understand despite doing a footie course or two over the years. All hail your Dad.

Twig

Dear Mr Khan, I understand that you own this club, although to date here has been little evidence that you actually care about it enought to intervene in its slow and painful death.

So now before it is too late please, please show some spine and SACK THE USELESS DUTCHMAN.  If only to preserve the value of your purchase, you must take action.

I implore and beseech you in the name of whatever you value as holy get rid this deluded  man.  If he was ever a football manager he has long since lost the plot.