watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

£42 to watch that shower of sh*te

Started by SP, November 30, 2013, 04:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

The 1600 should get a refund from the club. Shameful & so predictable.

brightster

That's why I didn't go, I knew it would end up like years trip to that hole.

SP

Quote from: brightster on November 30, 2013, 05:08:01 PM

Likewise.  I've invested my £42 on a Chinese takeaway & a bottle of wine.  Least it will dull the pain a little.

ScalleysDad

It will be interesting to read the comments from those that went in a while but equally the Hammers board must in meltdown. Many were anticipating a nil nil or a loss so we are going to take a mauling on there as well.

Clearly my plea to Hangaland last week to lead a delegation into Head Office didn't work.

Lewis J

The club should give all fans a refund from all the away tickets that were sold today. I believed it was 1600. Have to feel sorry for them and on the tube coming back with those lary annoying cockneys.

grandad

Fulham captain and former West Ham midfielder Scott Parker, asked if enough of his Cottagers team-mates are willing to stand up and be counted when things get tough: "I think they are. The manager takes all the flak really but, ultimately, the players need to take massive responsibility".

"He is the one that picks us and we are the ones who go out there. It is not nice being down at the bottom of the table and obviously confidence is low but I don't think it is a fact that the players are not willing to put in the hard work, because we are".

I don´t think so Mr Parker.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Baider

This is a very depressing journey home on the metropolitan line. Terrible performance, no heart no guts and not one ounce of fight. The only players that deserve any sort of praise was Taarabt and Parker, without them I'd hate to think what the score would have been. Richardson should be dropped with immediate effect and replaced with ANYONE. His awful passing and defending ability combined with Duff's poor fitness and terrible posititoning made it so easy for an awful west ham team to create chance after chance, it even resulted in their first goal. We really made them look like a half decent top flight club. The sooner that useless fat dutch c?&@ leaves our club the better. He is ruining this club. After arsenal and united at home and chelsea and west ham away, I will not be wasting my hard earned money on that shambles. JOL OUT.

Shredhead

I was there and left 4 minutes from the end partly to avoid the leering. Glad I missed the last goal.
Most of the players looked as if they were trying but ineptly.
I won't be going away again this season until Jol goes.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

brightster

Quote from: SP on November 30, 2013, 05:12:41 PM
Quote from: brightster on November 30, 2013, 05:08:01 PM

Likewise.  I've invested my £42 on a Chinese takeaway & a bottle of wine.  Least it will dull the pain a little.

Same here, just fed up with it now.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Lewis J on November 30, 2013, 05:51:00 PM
The club should give all fans a refund from all the away tickets that were sold today. I believed it was 1600. Have to feel sorry for them and on the tube coming back with those lary annoying cockneys.

No doubt i'll annoy someone with this but feel sorry for anyone that went along today? Really? Were they forced to go and watch yet more utter dross thanks to the clown in charge? Surely they knew what they in for. I stopped going away a long time ago. Got far better things to do with my hard earned money then waste it on this bunch of wasters.