watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dear Shahid Khan

Started by Admin, November 30, 2013, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

You best dig deep at 5 O'clock today and get your boys on the case to find a new successor to Martin Jol, and quick.

You're going to need it, and someone a bit more special than Roy this time as they will have one hell of a job on their hands to turn this around.

We are, by far, the worst team in that Premier League and as it stands, your 200 million pound investment is heading straight to the Championship, without a whimper.

Part of the blame has to go down to you for holding on to the Dutch idiot for so long, when 25,000 other fans knew exactly what was coming. Shame that you couldn't, the man who said it's all about listening to the fans.

Whilst you're at it, sack the other idiot Alister Mackintosh who has also had a big part to play in this, who should also be held accountable.

I expect better, I expect answers and most of all, I expect YOU to now put it right..

Pluto

The successor is Meulensteen who is already at the club and has done nothing. We are doomed.

GorgeousGus

Yeah - what's the bloke up to - he's been here nearly a fortnight now and he hasn't put everything right yet!
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff."

Bill2

Quote from: Pluto on November 30, 2013, 05:00:49 PM
The successor is Meulensteen who is already at the club and has done nothing. We are doomed.
There was a quote from Jol in the Telegraph this week, he said RM is saying the same words but different voice, I was afraid very afraid, we need a different voice with different words.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: GorgeousGus on November 30, 2013, 05:06:44 PM
Yeah - what's the bloke up to - he's been here nearly a fortnight now and he hasn't put everything right yet!

I no rite!

Fulham Tup North

086.gif To be fair to Jol, he did say that they have looked very good in training!! So that's nice  049:gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on November 30, 2013, 05:23:48 PM
086.gif To be fair to Jol, he did say that they have looked very good in training!! So that's nice  049:gif

Even we manage to look good playing against us, THAT'S how bad things have got!