watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This must be the end!!!!!

Started by gmosullivan, November 30, 2013, 05:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmosullivan

Please go Mr Jol, have some pride and just go!!!!

Rhys Lightning 63

Very few managers resign these days with the amount of compensation involved. He'll have to be sacked
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Lewis J

Shame hes not like Holloway. At least he did the honourable thing at Palace that he resigned for the good of the club. He knew they needed a more experienced manager to lead them forward.

For us we could use with a young ambitious manager but im not saying we should bring Mark Hughes back lol.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Lewis J on November 30, 2013, 05:49:06 PM
Shame hes not like Holloway. At least he did the honourable thing at Palace that he resigned for the good of the club. He knew they needed a more experienced manager to lead them forward.

I suspect it's much more likely that he couldn't handle the stress.

PokerMatt

Quote from: TonyGilroy on November 30, 2013, 05:53:53 PM
Quote from: Lewis J on November 30, 2013, 05:49:06 PM

I suspect it's much more likely that he couldn't handle the stress.

Jol doesn't realise that there's stress because he should be in an asylum.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

aconnecticutyankee

The owner doesn't really care about this club and will probably sell in a year or two. The players are indifferent because they are mostly merc's who don't care who signs their check, and the management have no strategy going forward if ever they had one.