watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Its time for us to take action

Started by Tempest, November 30, 2013, 05:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

Unless he  has gone by the Spurs game then we ought to consider doing something ourselves to speed up the resignation/sacking of Martin Jol.
1. Boycott the Spurs game
2. Arrive early for the Spurs game, voice our anger as one, stay outside the ground for the first 15 minutes.
3. Don't think Shad Khan is on Twitter but his son is, again, 1000's of tweets to him @tonykhan although just found @khanyoudigit, welcome wagon for Jacksonville Jags??
4. Stop buying club merchandise, no food (will only benefit your health anyway!), no booze, programmes, don't spend a penny

5. VERY LOUD JOL OUT for 90 minutes even when we go 1-0 up (we'll lose 4-1)

I actually like Martin, wish him well for the future, he is a good manager but he and Fulham just don't work. All the best Martin but please do the right thing and leave.
Live in Falmouth!

ron

I would like to hear your definition of a bad manager

Andy S

None of that will work outside the Cottage after the game chanting Jol out has a much better chance

ScalleysDad

Rolling in late will only antagonise those already in. Gathering outside the ground will have little effect and crowding up the concourse will only lead to the stewards having a collective breakdown and the nice lads from The Met will join in ....... plus item one will come into play again.
The only protest that will be heard, literally, is a vocal one and as was sown last week the first murmurings were drowned out by a Swansea chant so any effort is going to have to be collective effort and we just don't do that. The protests on 606 last week were classified as "articulate" not passionate, telling or hostile. How can we have an articulate protest. "Stand up if you have had enough" might work before the start of the game but it would be drowned out by Diddy David rambling on. Ironically that chant might have some support but we would have go a goal down to set the scene for it .............. and have a full house whilst doing it.

Classic94

I've had enough. I'm boycotting until he's sacked. It's breaking my heart seeing what we've become.

grandad

I´ve had my heart broken so many times in my 60 years of supporting. It comes as part of the package I´m afraid.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Nick Bateman

Jol dismantled a decent footballing team and the best goalkeeper in the Premiership.  We now have a "clown" in goal!!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

EJL

Quote from: Nick Bateman on November 30, 2013, 07:37:58 PM
Jol dismantled a decent footballing team and the best goalkeeper in the Premiership.  We now have a "clown" in goal!!
What you're doing isn't funny.