watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

First time...

Started by fulhams_finest, November 30, 2013, 08:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhams_finest

...I have been so annoyed with a performance and felt we are in such a bad state that I became teary eyed - just thinking about all the things we have achieved and the sacrifices people make and have made, for this club. We watch bad performance after bad performance - knowing that this is clearly one of the lesser teams in the league. Martin LOL has to go - but who steps up? we are quite clearly the worst team in the league conceding 20+ shots each game and barely registering a shot on target, I personally don't think the players are good as everyone thinks they are also. basically I'm just soul destroyed

Deanothefulhamfan

Today's result has concluded we will be in the chamionship next year.

Jol will go but we have NO chance of staying up

fulhams_finest

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on November 30, 2013, 08:51:47 PM
Today's result has concluded we will be in the chamionship next year.

Jol will go but we have NO chance of staying up

what a sad state of affairs - so much for the stadium development aswell

Deanothefulhamfan

Yeah such a shame.... blessing in disguise though as we will inevitably lose fans and not fill the stadium we have.

We are far worse than under Sancchez... never thought that would be posssible

ron

Jol said something in his reaction on the offal; that the second goal we conceded today reflected Fulham's luck...

At least I agree with him on one point. It's just our luck to have a dreadful manager like him !

SP

Are any of the Fulham 2000 organisers still around?  Perhaps we can book a room above the Golden Lion & start plans to raise £200m for a takeover?

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: SP on November 30, 2013, 09:10:16 PM
Are any of the Fulham 2000 organisers still around?  Perhaps we can book a room above the Golden Lion & start plans to raise £200m for a takeover?

NO. In my role as a journalist, I've asked numerous footballers if they like the idea of fan ownership. The majority of them do not. They start off well, but give it a number of years, they get out of their depth and struggle
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense