watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hughes at fault for goals 2 and 3

Started by Rudolph, November 30, 2013, 11:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudolph

He backs off and invites pressure. He should have been on Carlton Cole for the second and backed off Morrison for the third.  Maybe you can do this sort of thing at championship level, but when you have quality players coming at you, there needs to be quality defenders to stop these situations. Perhaps his position as "fan favourite" has cost us two games, but he continues to be picked in the light of the poisonous atmosphere created at our games.

EJL

nose

jol was responsible for all three goals, the stats of the game are unbelibvable.... it was only a question of how long we held out and how many they would win by.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Odds and sods .......................Spam had the three points even if the 2nd and the 3rd had not gone in.  

Rudolph...........................Have you ''met'' Nick Bateman ?????................ you two  should get along very well

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rudolph

Quote from: KCat on December 01, 2013, 12:00:10 AM
Odds and sods .......................Spam had the three points even if the 2nd and the 3rd had not gone in.  

Rudolph...........................Have you ''met'' Nick Bateman ?????................ you two  should get along very well

Seriously though, we are going to be left with the same players post Jol, so we have to have the best out there.  Hughes has been appalling in both games and is not worthy of a start. Either we buy in January or play our best players.

Adi-ffc

not really the older players fault, but the management's who should be investing more shrewdly in younger talent. there are so many former favourites who can't quite cut it any more at this level. Doesn't mean they aren't trying their best for the club.

Rudolph

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 01, 2013, 12:00:27 AM

Come on. The lad scores an own goal, backs off to concede a late winner and is at fault for the later goals today.  Perhaps the stuck record are the people who slag off Senderos and remain silent when Hughes is at fault.

Adi-ffc

senderos AND Hughes aren't up to it. Nor Amorebieta perhaps, but i will give him the season to convince me.

Rudolph

Quote from: Adi-ffc on December 01, 2013, 12:12:12 AM
senderos AND Hughes aren't up to it. Nor Amorebieta perhaps, but i will give him the season to convince me.

I actually agree. I just see it as unfair that one gets the easy ride and the other gets dogs abuse.

EJL

Quote from: Rudolph on December 01, 2013, 12:14:48 AM
Quote from: Adi-ffc on December 01, 2013, 12:12:12 AM

I actually agree. I just see it as unfair that one gets the easy ride and the other gets dogs abuse.
I think that, after just how bad the result was, you can forgive one or two fans looking over a couple of poor performers.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Rudy,  have yourself a big old drink, they are all crap except for  Dejagah,  Kasami and The Sting  

callumc513

I feel bad for Hughes, as he's consistently been a solid, underrated defender for many years.
However, this season (and some of last) he has been poor, which is fairly understandable considering his age; just poor hindsight from the management to only have 2 usable centre backs this season. (H+H too old)

premFlem

the clubs falling apart and you're still worried about sendoras getting a game....please!
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

HatterDon

Jesus Christ, Rudolph, give it a rest. Hughes is not the fecking problem.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel