watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Players turn!!!

Started by JBH, December 01, 2013, 08:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

What they need is encouragement on the pitch and a hairdryer in the dressing-room. I know it's hard when most of them don't seem to give a toss but the opposite only further discourages the only people who at that time have it at their feet to give us a result.

Here's a thought - let's see if Fergie will come until the end of the season to work with Rene, he's not working at present, good with a hairdryer and I understand that they know each other already.

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: epsomraver on December 01, 2013, 10:07:36 AM
Have you listened to Jol? can you imagine him explaining what the tactics are going to be? The term double dutch cannot be more apt!!!  He has created 10 individual players instead of a team. they have no guidance, point in turn, "Go out and run around!" He has winged it for years by having teams who by some miracle have managed to get results, the bubble has burst, his ability to manage and coach a team have been exposed at last and Fulham are paying for it.

Well said!

LBNo11

Quote from: JBH on December 01, 2013, 10:09:07 AM
Quote from: Herbie on December 01, 2013, 09:01:21 AM
I agree with the sentiment that players must take some of the responsibility for the poor form.  However, I disagree with getting stuck into them at a time when confidence is low.  That is a recipe for disaster as it will only perpetuate the low confidence and poor form.

We can do our bit by getting behind the team.  Think back to the Great Escape and the way that the Cottage rocked during the important games, like against Birmingham.  That's all we can do.

All very well but during the great escape we had players with guts and determination not a bunch if softies like we have now!

...the same bunch of softies that have been targeted by Jol to make this HIS team, further proof, if proof were needed that Jol is completely behind this debacle...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Herbie on December 01, 2013, 09:01:21 AM
I agree with the sentiment that players must take some of the responsibility for the poor form.  However, I disagree with getting stuck into them at a time when confidence is low.  That is a recipe for disaster as it will only perpetuate the low confidence and poor form.

We can do our bit by getting behind the team.  Think back to the Great Escape and the way that the Cottage rocked during the important games, like against Birmingham.  That's all we can do.

regarding your last point that is why promoting from within the club might be the only way out now. Would you boo Kit Symons and perhaps Murphy or RM or any combination of the three if it looked like we were at lest giving it a go. That bond we had needs repairing as the twelfth man has given up going.

LBNo11

Quote from: epsomraver on December 01, 2013, 10:07:36 AM
Have you listened to Jol? can you imagine him explaining what the tactics are going to be? The term double dutch cannot be more apt!!!  He has created 10 individual players instead of a team. they have no guidance, point in turn, "Go out and run around!" He has winged it for years by having teams who by some miracle have managed to get results, the bubble has burst, his ability to manage and coach a team have been exposed at last and Fulham are paying for it.

...nailed it...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Deanothefulhamfan

I am with JBH.... the players attitudes and lack of spirit and fight is disgusting.

I would drop them all apart from Parker and Kasami....don't deserve to wear the shirt with their pathetic performances each week

JBH

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 01, 2013, 10:29:23 AM
:dead horse: Having a go at the players is pointless.  I know they are making very little effort and look like a bike with no pedals, but, please God, when the new manager gets here, at least half of them will be out on their ears.  They are just not good enough for the Premiership. A new manager will have to be a massive character who can not only suss out very quickly who the weak links are, but deal with those with huge ego's like Berba.
All this along with interference from the board, like Mac, who cannot keep his nose out and is mostly to blame for JOL still being here.
Who in their right mind would want this job & who is good enough to:
a) Keep us up
&
b) the fans would accept?

Thsts the trouble on her everyone is cheesed off with the results but when I try to point out how poor the players are most of you stick up for then!
They are not fighting for the club so why should I give them an easy ridw prehaps if they at least show some balls then they would get my bqcking even in defeat but at this time they don't deserve   it

Names are very short and I cannot see anyone turning this nosedive into the Championship around.
I'm depressed..... :012: