watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rene said all the right things

Started by Chutney, December 01, 2013, 05:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chutney

In regards to work rate, determination and keeping our defensive shape.

Exactly what we need right now, get the players playing for their lives and the rest will come.
C O Y W

Holders

Where did he say this? I can't get the official site to open.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

sunburywhite

Can I be the first to say Rene has to go LOL

Good luck to him, I hope he can turn it around
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

The Bronsons

Live interview on BBC radio 15 minutes ago, Holders. He was kind about Jol but specifically mentioned work rate as something that needed to change. I like him already.

terryr

Quote from: sunburywhite on December 01, 2013, 05:09:31 PM
Can I be the first to say Rene has to go LOL

Good luck to him, I hope he can turn it around
Funny!!!!!!

Holders

Quote from: The Bronsons on December 01, 2013, 05:38:06 PM
Live interview on BBC radio 15 minutes ago, Holders. He was kind about Jol but specifically mentioned work rate as something that needed to change. I like him already.

Thank you, Bronsons. That's what we all wanted to hear. Let's get behind him now like last time. Things can only get better.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

leonffc

It's general coaching psychology to praise work rate and determination rather than ability because of player mind set. Any coach that does otherwise, particularly in our situation isn't worth his salt

fulham traveller

but why has he not changed things so far, he has been doing the coaching, if anything we look even worse. jurys out for me

God The Mechanic

Quote from: fulham traveller on December 01, 2013, 08:37:14 PM
but why has he not changed things so far, he has been doing the coaching, if anything we look even worse. jurys out for me

He's been in the job a fortnight, with half the team away with their national teams for part of that.  Give the guy a chance!