News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If the worst does come to worst.. next season...

Started by KingstonWhite, December 03, 2013, 12:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingstonWhite

Who would you want as manager, honestly cant see us staying up under rene !! i'd have Lee Clark to take us back up?! who would you have? coyw!

premFlem

You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Martinsback

Quote from: KingstonWhite on December 03, 2013, 12:44:33 AM
Who would you want as manager, honestly cant see us staying up under rene !! i'd have Lee Clark to take us back up?! who would you have? coyw!

That would be the Lee Clarke that has a proven track record of getting clubs to the Premier?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Nonsense.
2 more wins and we're up amongst the 'mid table brigade'
We've got the quality + Kit will be advising on who's ready from the youngsters.
I don't subscribe to the 'they're too young thingy.
The PS has several 'youngsters' who maybe a bit older but I believe if you're good enough then you're ready. Barkley, that kid from ManU, Sterling, Morrison(who was fantastic in his cameo on Saturday - ran us ragged), the Southampton kids
and going back a long way a gentleman by the name of Pele.
Let's face it some of these kids are not 'green' and as long as you don't throw 11 of them straight into the first team at once, they can't be any worse than what we've got now.
What better incentive for any of them than to get a first team 'call up' again as long as it's not the last 10 minutes ala MD2 on Saturday
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Lee Clarke was having a great season at Huddersfield, I think they were 4th/5th when he was sacked, only because they were getting too many draws.
I know that's not the PS but he's certainly one of the best younger guys around.

I think
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Count Berbatov

I don't think a thread like this would jinx it. You're not going down. Let's have a chat about it. Nothing wrong with it.
I think Rene will be given a chance to stay

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

David Allen Crankshaw

I can't see us going down but I wouldn't be surprised to see a new manager come in and Rene reverting to the role of Head Coach seeing that he only has a contract until the end of the season. Unfortunately there isn't an obvious choices available.

Buffalo76

Quote from: KingstonWhite on December 03, 2013, 12:44:33 AM

0001.gif