watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Train Ticket for Everton

Started by Travers Barney, December 03, 2013, 09:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travers Barney

Postie brother has pulled out of our annual trip to get beat at Goodison as he reckons he can't get the day off now (likely story).

Anyway upshot is I have a spare train ticket if anyone is masochistic enough...cost £32 but I'd accept a score if anyone wants to take it off my hands...gets into Lime Street mid-dayish and back home at 8.30...includes travel card from Motspur.

Don't all rush at once.

coyw
We are the whites

Burt

This could be the chance to see history in the making  :dft011:

Scrumpy

Yeah, good luck with that Barney!

One day, one day.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Travers Barney

You'll all be sorry when Kacaklinik scores after going on one of his trademark  slalom like runs and fires home in the last minute.

Nurse

coyw
We are the whites

Travers Barney

Quite unremarkably it's still up for grabs...£1 off each day here on in now so down to £19...this one could go to the wire......or more likely go on the fire.

coyw
We are the whites

fulham traveller

I might go up there, it seems cheap, and can rene start the resistance

Scrumpy

Barney

I'll have the ticket if it is still going. Today's performance has convinced me that we will at least put up a fight!

Have you got a match ticket too, or do I need to organise this? Drop me an email mate. Cheers.

Travers Barney

It's yours mate.

Will e-mail you with specifics in the morning if that's ok as all the details at work....haven't got my match ticket yet either..will do that tomorrow

Just imagine if the unthinkable happened?

coyw
We are the whites

Scrumpy