watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Palace now on level points after beating Wet Spam

Started by Black, White and Fred, December 03, 2013, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Pulis replacing Jol? Oh what a wonderful thought. Survival but still not actually football. I keep on but we just want to watch some attractive football with the ball going forwards. If we lose, depression, but at least we have something to look forward to. Under Jol there was very little to look forward to. No shots, no endeavour, no thought so lets take one step at a time.

For whatever reasons Jol has destroyed the playing side of Fulham. We need to score and to do that we need to shoot, and to do that we need the ball, and when we haven't got the ball we need to be organised. Just one out that lot will do me to begin with. Rene has nothing to prove. It is almost an impossible task. So being Fulhamish we may just do it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Holders

One thing's for sure - with Jol in charge we'd certainly lose tonight.

With Rene, at least we can go in the hope that we might get something out of it. Even an improved performance would be progress.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

There is a good chance we will end up going down. With Jol we were just passively sliding down that slippery slope. With a change of manager at least I can see us fighting and scrabbling to try and climb back up. I just don't think I could have coped much longer with Jol and our slow, painful death.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

gerrys

p.s. Stoke play Cardiff tonight.......they can't both get 3 points.............