News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please can we make some noise tonight and show the team we support them.

Started by Southdowns White, December 04, 2013, 08:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

We all know things take time to change, but if we give out a positive vibe i think it could help our players build the kind of spirt we have all seen before in years gone by, and understand a little bit more about how we all feel about our club.

JBH

I will be giving it some tonight just hope we don't have those pathetic bloody clappers again  :028:

epsomraver

Quote from: JBH on December 04, 2013, 09:05:57 AM
I will be giving it some tonight just hope we don't have those pathetic bloody clappers again  :028:

So lets all clap with gloves on as it will be parky, that will make some noise fp.gif

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

JBH

Quote from: epsomraver on December 04, 2013, 09:10:07 AM

So lets all clap with gloves on as it will be parky, that will make some noise fp.gif

Sorry but if we need those thing to make a noise then our supporters don't deserve to be in the Premiership  :doh:

TonyGilroy

Atmosphere under lights is usually pretty good at Craven Cottage. I'm sure the mood will be upbeat unless and until we see the same old.

Whiteroom

YES! If we are still miserable (after getting what we asked for) then we will appear very short sighted.

Berserker

I personally like night matches in the floodlight, gives it all an enchanted feel. I'll be surrounded by Spuds tonight so they will be making the noise and I'll just be a lone voice, possibly cursing.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Now that Jol is history there is no excuse really, we should be "loud and proud"!

Just hope this, along with whatever Rene has managed to do in the short time he has had, leads to a bit more of a gutsy performance than we have seen of late.

COYW

epsomraver

Quote from: JBH on December 04, 2013, 09:28:51 AM

Sorry but if we need those thing to make a noise then our supporters don't deserve to be in the Premiership  :doh:

That really is a stupid statement, clappers encourage people who perhaps may not be so vocal to make a noise so all to the good, It's not the supporters for the last two  seasons who do not deserve to be in the premiership, it is the team.

Slaphead in Qatar

Early goal (by us) would be very helpful. This would settle the nerves of rene and the players and the crowd would really be up for it. This is a big big game in the context of our season, i am optimisic.

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: TonyGilroy on December 04, 2013, 09:41:46 AM

Atmosphere under lights is usually pretty good at Craven Cottage. I'm sure the mood will be upbeat unless and until we see the same old.

I would be positive - that we do see some passion and hard work by the players. Let's see the players come to the fans at the end of the match and thank the supporters, THEN i believe our supporters will be patient for positive results in the future to keep us up...

grandad

I still have a clapper from years ago. I always use it when watching us on TV here in Spain. Frightens the life out of our cats though.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: grandad on December 04, 2013, 10:36:25 AM
I still have a clapper from years ago. I always use it when watching us on TV here in Spain. Frightens the life out of our cats though.

I kept all my Europa league clappers and still have them proudly in my house!

JBH

Quote from: epsomraver on December 04, 2013, 10:07:47 AM
Quote from: JBH on December 04, 2013, 09:28:51 AM

That really is a stupid statement, clappers encourage people who perhaps may not be so vocal to make a noise so all to the good, It's not the supporters for the last two  seasons who do not deserve to be in the premiership, it is the team.

Sorry totally disagree, if the fans can't be bothered to make a noise without artificial aids then its a sad day at the Cottage the problem is most of the ground is full of tourists and bandwagon jumpers rather that real fans!  049:gif 065.gif

TonyGilroy

I'm surrounded by real fans in the Riverside. Same people in the same seats front, back and to the side. A whole block full of long suffering supporters.

Very few casuals.

Julius Geezer

jms

I said I wouldn't return to the Cottage until Jol had gone, and I've stuck to that. Will enjoy returning tonight, and will make lots of noise, both with and without my 'clapper'  049:gif

Huxley

TonyGilroy