more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham worst team in Europe?

Started by manxman, December 04, 2013, 01:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

Apologies if this has been posted before,

If these stats are correct then thats bloody worrying, make of it what you will.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/36718-fulham-the-worst-team-in-europe.php#.Up8uBsRdXK_
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Luffy86

It really doesn't surprise me if I'm honest!! Been well crap for over a year!!, hopefully now we're about to turn a corner starting with a win this evening!!

HatterDon

I don't know how telling statistics are, but I know from my own eyeballs that we have been the most toothless, boring, and predictable side in the Premier League for the last 13 or so months. We've been playing ugly football by design. I am hoping that the reason for the change was to have us back playing proper football again.

I am hopeful for the first time since Hughes left.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Ged

That`s rubbish theres no way Fulham have averaged 8.2 shots per game
we are much worse than that

manxman

Hopefully Rene will point us in the right direction, and get some passion and belief back in our squad
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

PokerMatt

Quote from: Ged on December 04, 2013, 01:56:13 PM
That`s rubbish theres no way Fulham have averaged 8.2 shots per game
we are much worse than that

It's funny because it's true.  :012:
Follow me: @mattdjourno