A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

tonights game outcome?

Started by ltd-ffc, December 04, 2013, 01:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you reckon the outcome will be tonight against spurs?

Fulham win
11 (37.9%)
Draw
5 (17.2%)
Spurs win
13 (44.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: December 05, 2013, 01:39:19 PM

ltd-ffc

let us know what you think the outcome will be and score predictions.

On another note just read this article on berba jumping ship shock :
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/9056788/premier-league-dimitar-berbatovs-agent-says-he-wants-to-leave-fulham
093.gif
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

TonyGilroy

Crushing disappointment of course.

Plus ca change.

Holders

That's a shock?! It's been obvious from his body language all season and he certainly won't want to stay now Jol's gone especially if it means putting a shift in.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

EJL

Quote from: Holders on December 04, 2013, 01:45:17 PM
That's a shock?! It's been obvious from his body language all season and he certainly won't want to stay now Jol's gone especially if it means putting a shift in.
1500.gif

HatterDon

crushing disappointment, sir?

I expect us to lose. If I'm wrong I certainly won't be crushed or disappointed.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NogoodBoyo

It's far too early for Rene to make an impact.  As was the case with Sir Roy, it will take months to get them to used to playing to a winning system.  Unfortunately, that means we will lose or draw a few more yet before seeing an improvement in results.
It's going to be a tight finish to the season.  
Nogood "keep your heads down and your aspirations reasonable, isit" Boyo

FFC1987

I'm the only one who voted for a win.............

Was.......

ltd-ffc

sorry i didnt clearly express my sarcasm pal
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

ltd-ffc

Quote from: FFC1987 on December 04, 2013, 01:56:55 PM
I'm the only one who voted for a win.............

Was.......
love the optimism i went for a draw

elgreenio

win. I always manage to forget how absolutely shocking we are and fancy a good result by the time game day comes along.
touch my camera through the fence

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Quote from: elgreenio on December 04, 2013, 02:03:01 PM
win. I always manage to forget how absolutely shocking we are and fancy a good result by the time game day comes along.

+1
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Craven Mad

Not too concerned about this one; i'm not expecting a result. Spurs have a great squad - who will be in good spirits after a fine display, this weekend.

Despite the result, I'm hoping to see some changes; possibly to the formation, squad, organisation of the team and tactics.

As long as there is SOMETHING different, I'll be pleased. If we play in the same lacklustre way, with the same tired faces, and the same careless passing and sloppy defence - I'll be disappointed.

FFC1987

Quote from: elgreenio on December 04, 2013, 02:03:01 PM

Drunk with passion. Like.

Deanothefulhamfan

Can only see a spurs win.... an improved performance and a different lineup will be a good start

Holders

Quote from: ltd-ffc on December 04, 2013, 01:58:42 PM

That's a relief - I thought you meant it!!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ltd-ffc

Quote from: Holders on December 04, 2013, 03:11:29 PM
Quote from: ltd-ffc on December 04, 2013, 01:58:42 PM

That's a relief - I thought you meant it!!
yeah sorry about that realising the context i probably should of changed it haha