News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has anyone noticed no press conference or news regarding team?

Started by cottage cheese, December 04, 2013, 03:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage cheese

Is that due to the fact we have a new manager yet to come in?

nose

I noticed, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thingt but I thought the teams were contractually obliged to field  somebody both before and after a game, i may be wrong.

JackyFulham90

The club said it was so Rene could focus on the game tonight

Luffy86

Don't need any media hype when we've got a relegation scrap on our hands!!!!

Luffy86

Best to just get our heads down and prepare for upcoming battles!!! In Rene I trust!!!!

ltd-ffc

"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

horse1031

Holders

Ok, I'll fill in the gaps, This is what Jol would have said:

Against West Ham we were very unlucky, they scored just at the wrong time (delete as applicable: at the beginning of the first half/mid-way through the first half/at the end of the first half/at the beginning of the second half/mid-way through the second half/at the end of the second half) and we were missing Dempsey and Dembele. Berbatov had a good game and worked very hard, he's a different type of player. Ruiz was our best player on the pitch. Tottenham is going to be difficult but we've been working hard and the players are determined to put in a good performance... (again). It's too early in the season to be worried and we'll be fine. You're lucky to get me. It's not in my hands... Nurse!

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Holders on December 04, 2013, 04:22:45 PM
Ok, I'll fill in the gaps, This is what Jol would have said:

Against West Ham we were very unlucky, they scored just at the wrong time (delete as applicable: at the beginning of the first half/mid-way through the first half/at the end of the first half/at the beginning of the second half/mid-way through the second half/at the end of the second half) and we were missing Dempsey and Dembele. Berbatov had a good game and worked very hard, he's a different type of player. Ruiz was our best player on the pitch. Tottenham is going to be difficult but we've been working hard and the players are determined to put in a good performance... (again). It's too early in the season to be worried and we'll be fine. You're lucky to get me. It's not in my hands... Nurse!

Haha. Perfect.

St Eve