more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Evil Portents...

Started by The Equalizer, December 04, 2013, 04:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

From the BBC:

Fulham are on a run of five league defeats in a row and it is their joint-worst start in the top flight. They had an identical record after 13 matches in 1967-68 (W3, D1, L9). That season, they finished bottom of the old Division One that season - it was their most recent top-flight relegation.

They are yet to score more than one goal in any league game at Craven Cottage this season. They didn't manage a single shot on target against West Ham at the weekend.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...Pin this to the dressing room door...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

win-dup

I was there but this time seems to be worse somehow.

jarv

This time is worse, without a doubt.  The new man has a massive task on his hands. I said before, looking ahead, we could be bottom at xmas. (but then so could 2 or 3 others).

A big thank you to Mr. Jol for getting our beloved Fulham in this situation. Hope you never resurface in England again. :dft007:

JDH101

Quote from: jarv on December 04, 2013, 06:40:50 PM
This time is worse, without a doubt.  The new man has a massive task on his hands. I said before, looking ahead, we could be bottom at xmas. (but then so could 2 or 3 others).

A big thank you to Mr. Jol for getting our beloved Fulham in this situation. Hope you never resurface in England again. :dft007:

I beg to differ. I hope west ham fire Big Sam soon and Jol takes over. That would give us a better chance of survival. Or Norwich.

Jimpav

Not sure about evil portents but clearly the worst manager since 63.