watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov's Agent on Sky Sports News

Started by Walsh, December 04, 2013, 04:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luffy86

Such a shame!! I really thought we'd see the best of him, but he's really let us down!! I for one will not be sad to see him leave!! Unless Rene can get him to dug his heels in and produce the goods!!..... Saying that is much rather see Dembele/Tankovic take his place!! What harm could it do playing one of our youngsters?? Couldn't get any worse than Berbaflop...!!!

Admin

The way he's played and sulked this season, I can't see anyone being interested in him. If he's to go in January, he's best pulling his finger out now and putting in a few good performances. Starting with tonight..

Fernhurst

Bloody amazing ain't it? The agent decides to release this on a huge night for the team.

Better put in shift tonight Berby or you will get dragged off in the first half and never be seen again
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Buffalo76

A one season wonder. Now his mate has been sacked he'll become even more of a stroppy sod and frustrate us supporters further. If he does indeed want to leave let him go. Don't want players who aren't interested in fighting for our cause.

farfouille

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 04, 2013, 07:42:44 PM
Bloody amazing ain't it? The agent decides to release this on a huge night for the team.

Yes, what a shame, it seems that Berba and his agent are preparing their next scandal... They are personas non grata for Italy - let's see who would negotiate with them this time...
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Northern Cottager

Quote from: farfouille on December 04, 2013, 07:57:11 PM
Quote from: Fernhurst on December 04, 2013, 07:42:44 PM

Yes, what a shame, it seems that Berba and his agent are preparing their next scandal... They are personas non grata for Italy - let's see who would negotiate with them this time...

Russia, Qatar, Turkey or China. Some daft league with incredible amounts of money.