watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov's Agent on Sky Sports News

Started by Walsh, December 04, 2013, 04:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

"I don't usually speculate as nobody knows what will happen in January but what I can tell you is Berbatov is not happy at Fulham. He would like, if possible, to find another option... The priority is to find a solution to stay in England."

Looks like Berbatov will be on his way this January. I am quite happy about this as I don't want that type of player playing for us, I want a player who has heart and is willing to give 100% every game.

horse1031

Quote from: Walsh on December 04, 2013, 04:19:53 PM
"I don't usually speculate as nobody knows what will happen in January but what I can tell you is Berbatov is not happy at Fulham. He would like, if possible, to find another option... The priority is to find a solution to stay in England."

Looks like Berbatov will be on his way this January. I am quite happy about this as I don't want that type of player playing for us, I want a player who has heart and is willing to give 100% every game.

yup... he is massively talented but no good for a bottom half team... and Fulham are  a bottom half team right now.

Fulham76

So if he goes in January, we off load a player that doesn't score, has a shocking attitude & no doubt a massive salary. What's the downside?

Rhys Lightning 63

Which means that Rene has 27 days and about 6 games to convince him to stay
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Count Berbatov

Whenever he gets to leave, I hope he does this in style and scoring a few on the way. Otherwise, you fellas will give me a horrible time...
Yes, I'll be around. Sorry :-)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Northern Cottager

This actually happened? His agent went on TV and said this? Get rid of him ASAP.

Got the talent but has the application and attitude that not one club in this country will want to touch. Apart from maybe the Haha's.

JudgeBread

Goodbye is too good a word berb, so i'll just say fare thee well

Forever Fulham

Come on now.  The agent is just doing his job, ginning up press and testing the water temperature.  And in any event, why should Dimitar want to stay if he can get an equal or better pay day at Arsenal, Chelsea, or Tottenham?  Better talent around him; no disruption for family; no uprooting.   It's not like he's had years with the club, is beloved, with deep roots at the Cottage.  Truth be told, there were some games this season where he rarely got possession of the ball from teammates.  And when he did, he looked around and couldn't find anyone in a position to advance the ball.  They he started playing deeper and deeper, and that didn't produce anything.  What I am really upset about is a perceived lack of real sustained effort on his part.  I can't think of a single game this season where I truly believed he gave his all for the team regardless of outcome.  Can you?

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 04, 2013, 04:43:59 PM

The notice period is good as will hopefully alert more teams and maybe will mean we'll get a bit more cash for him.
¡COYW!

JDH101

If this is true then he should be playing in the reserves until Jan 1 when he is free to go wherever he likes.

I can't imagine there is much interest in a slow, past his best, 1 goal all season, moaning forward come sort of floats around the pitch moaning at team mates, but if there is, good luck to him!

Honestly, if he never plays another minute of football for us again I'd be ok with that.

(I'm really hoping he plays tonight, has a blinder setting 2 up and scoring one himself).

Logicalman

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 04, 2013, 04:43:59 PM

I believe there is previous between these two, and if that is to be believed, then Rene will not lift a finger to stop Barbie leaving.

Count Berbatov

How about, Berba scores the winner today first then we talk about it

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

St Eve

so our number one priority is to get a forward because we do not have any. Not one. Zero.

Logicalman

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 04, 2013, 06:23:01 PM

How about Berba just shows a little actual interest sometimes, stops complaining and puts in a full shift? That's all the fans have ever asked of him, nothing more than they ask of any other player.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: St Eve on December 04, 2013, 06:23:28 PM
so our number one priority is to get a forward because we do not have any. Not one. Zero.

But... what DO we have?  Which players are currently in the squad would be able to command a place in a top 7/8 team?  Cos that's the sort of form that's likely to be necessary for the rest of the season.

Admin

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 04, 2013, 06:23:01 PM

I'll be surprised if Berbatov ever score for Fulham again.

jarv

So, Berbatov is not happy at Fulham. The feeling is mutual so bugr off.

Ferguson was right, he knew what he was doing when he froze Berbatov out. A bad apple if there ever was one.

ffc73

Quote from: jarv on December 04, 2013, 06:44:19 PM
So, Berbatov is not happy at Fulham. The feeling is mutual so bugr off.

Ferguson was right, he knew what he was doing when he froze Berbatov out. A bad apple if there ever was one.

And if Rene agreed with SAF on moving Berbatov on then his agent and the player will get their reported wish pretty soon

Nero

hes not happy at Fulham Rene has asked him to run in training and also asked if he could possible do it in a match