watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I just remembered I have a season ticket

Started by BedsFFC, December 04, 2013, 06:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

I genuinely forgot. I sat here reading messages about the game and people going and just thought. God, I've got two season tickets.

I know it sounds crazy. You may recall a previous post when I explained that my son had just lost all interest in the way we were playing. He's 13, not born in London but FTID but lately had not found FFC much fun. To a 13 year old, whats the point of a 4 hour round trip, getting home at midnight, if it's not that much fun. So, we sort of stopped going. Not in a grand ...tear ya season ticket up way, more just stopped. Anyway, I actually would have gone tonight but literally forgot that I could.

What a plonker

Luffy86

Wow!! You must have dough to throw away!! I can only dream of being able to afford two season tickets!.... However, it's not like you guys have misse much this season is it now!!

win-dup

wish I could forget I've wasted £740 on one.

fulhamben

wish my dad was more like you, there were plenty of times in the 80s that I didn't want to go but got dragged along anyway.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

BedsFFC

Was going to put that I'm not exactly a rich guy. Most times I don't go, I usually give to people on here.

I'm from Pimlico. Popping on the district line and watching us is no big deal. I now live in the schtiks. Taking a day out from about 4pm and son getting home real late on a school night is a real drag.

It's been so utterly awful.. I felt if I forced my son during the last few months, I could have put him off for life