watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Points or performance?

Started by God The Mechanic, December 04, 2013, 06:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God The Mechanic

What would you prefer tonight?  A performance like the rest this season but somehow a skanky win, or a performance that suggests the tide may be turning but without gaining the points in a game that is practically a write off anyway?

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sunburywhite

The ugliest three points possible

I don't care if they have 28 shots to our 1 so long as we score one goal more than them
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Buffalo76

grandad

I´m just plain greedy. I want both.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JDH101

POINTS POINTS POINTS.

I don't care how play so long as we show hunger, desire and commitment.

But at this stage of the season, with where we are, we just need points. If we could get 6 points from our next two games that would be amazing and would give the whole club a lift. 4 points would be great too. I would reluctantly settle for 3 I guess. Anything less is bad.

So pumped for tonight. I hope Berba doesn't even make the bench. Ruiz on the bench. Adel starts. Hangerland comes back and is the old rock we love.

COYWs!!!!!!!

horse1031

Points but with some passion.  Not reckless but controlled closing down.

Still believe

I'd like to be able to watch MOTD....

Deanothefulhamfan

We are in desperate need for the points otherwise the other teams may get too far away.

If we were to lose I want us to show some fight...

Fulham76

Rene can't work his magic that quickly, so chances are the performance will be as crap as usual.
Points please

ffc73

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on December 04, 2013, 06:53:39 PM
We are in desperate need for the points otherwise the other teams may get too far away.

If we were to lose I want us to show some fight...

:plus one:

Have been for some weeks looking at those around us fixtures & hoping they either lose or draw with one another.  You can only do that for so long.  You have to pick points up yourself sometime or other to save yourself.

supersimmo123

Its a completely stupid question, its like asking would you like to win the league but play rubbish every week. I would care. We need points and wins thats the first thing.

Barrie

Think about it, it's not a stupid question.  Realistically, luck alone won't keep us up, performances and hard-earned victories will.   I asked the same question before the Palace game, and look what happened after that.

As desperate as we are for points, I'd rather see a performance that clicks tonight and a draw.  The players will believe, the fans will believe, and the mood will change.

JIMMY D

I want bloody points. And a bloody goal so we can celebrate :)

Sammyffc

Quote from: Still believe on December 04, 2013, 06:52:39 PM
I'd like to be able to watch MOTD....

YES haha ! i haven't watched motd for ages since fulham haven't won . or if i do watch it and they come up , i find something to do , like sweep the floor or wash up

Luffy86

Like someone said earlier!! I'm greedy!! Although I demand both after having to watch Jols dross football for the last year!! Expecting some performances tonight!! COYW

Nick the Swede

Points, no doubt

Jimpav

Quote from: supersimmo123 on December 04, 2013, 07:03:04 PM
Its a completely stupid question, its like asking would you like to win the league but play rubbish every week. I would care. We need points and wins thats the first thing.

Not if your Arsene Wenger

Count Berbatov

Much more positive performance today. A draw would be a fair result. Hope you get all 3 points
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

ron

Both, in reverse order will do me....performance will lead to points anyway.