Started by LBNo11, December 04, 2013, 08:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

WhiteJC

I feel like I've been given my team back!  049:gif

gezkc

It's a revelation!  :58:

If we play like this for the rest of the season, I don't think we've too much to worry about. COYW!!  049:gif

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

gezkc

Goal!! Great ball by Berbatov and fantastic finish by Dejagah!

Ordar

Tactically its miles ahead of what we've seen for 2 years

LordNelson

Quote from: WhiteJC on December 04, 2013, 08:59:49 PM
I feel like I've been given my team back!  049:gif

049:gif :plus one: 049:gif
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

LBNo11

...so it appears it wasn't the players fault after all, they just needed motivation and positive tactics. Very encouraged by what I saw tonight, now where are the throat lozenges..?

Jack Fulham

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 04, 2013, 11:32:00 PM
...so it appears it wasn't the players fault after all, they just needed motivation and positive tactics. Very encouraged by what I saw tonight, now where are the throat lozenges..?

I think they needed tactics in general. We had a plan tonight, didn't work out but we had a plan. Its my understanding Jol picked a formation and sent them out, no real tactics. I mean he told Mesca to run around on his debut. Ah well, on wards and upwards.

Forever Fulham

I don't want to be Debbie Downer here, but we REALLY need the points.  A loss, however encouraging the style of play, is still a loss.  We are staring over the abyss.  

RidgeRider

This proves we have the quality, perhaps this is the first sign, in two years, that we now have leadership as well.

LBNo11

Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 04, 2013, 11:38:31 PM
I don't want to be Debbie Downer here, but we REALLY need the points.  A loss, however encouraging the style of play, is still a loss.  We are staring over the abyss.  

...FF of course I understand, but after two weeks with the players Meulensteen has managed to get our motley crew to play as a cohesive unit. We will get additions in the January transfer window and if Rene can get us to play like this it surely bodes well for the future. Stay positive, we now have some hope...

Jack Fulham

Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 04, 2013, 11:38:31 PM
I don't want to be Debbie Downer here, but we REALLY need the points.  A loss, however encouraging the style of play, is still a loss.  We are staring over the abyss. 

Only 5 points between us and 13th. It will be a tight pack once again this year. One win puts us back in the mix and if we continue to perform like that, we will get wins. If anything, the wins we've had this season disguised how awful we've been and kept Jol in the job longer. Swings and roundabouts. COYW.

Lighthouse

Well we asked for a performance and that is what we had. I am sure it was the best Fulham performance for quite some time. Not sure if we will be saved from going down but at least this is a start.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Count Berbatov

It was an open play. Chances missed on both sides, but not many teams will get as lucky against you. Odds are you will get even better. T

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

jms

Now that was worth coming up from Brighton for ! That Rene guy might just be able to get something out of that motley crew after all. One whipped in cross from Reither at the Hammy end, right in front of me, was sublime......some of the quick, tight play, slick and clever.....and as for some of those long diagonals out to the wings. I had to keep pinching myself to make sure I was at the cottage.  :wine: