watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tigana

Started by JSFulham, December 04, 2013, 10:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSFulham

Those of you that thought I was 'trolling' about a possible Tigana return.. Check out Rufus latest tweet ;) fully confident we will stay up now as well! So many positives to take. I hate spurs

JSFulham

alexbishop

@RufusBrevett3: Oh dear Fulham #tigana

Could someone explain?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

manxman

perhaps he knows something? Wasn't Tigana in Fulham a few weeks back ?
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

JSFulham

My mates a scout a brentford! He spoke to Rufus early last week and Tigana was In talks to return. Rene is head coach... Tigana director of football?

alexbishop

Yea I'm thinking possibly director of football...do we think Tigana would suit that role?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

JSFulham

If he doesn't clash with Rene's ideas. We played our best football under Tigana but whether or not it will benefit us now I have no clue

PokerMatt

As long as he doesn't bring in Marlet again.

Rene can clearly get his point across on the training field, so perhaps some help bringing in some players is the next step? I trust Khan will do what's best for us.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Putney

Quote from: manxman on December 04, 2013, 10:28:03 PM
perhaps he knows something? Wasn't Tigana in Fulham a few weeks back ?

BARRY HAYLES ‏@Thebarryhayles 24 Nov
@AbdesOuaddou nice 1 mate I am good met up with tigana roger and christian yesterday in fulham and a few of the players goma sean rufus boa

ron

Why do folk want "Directors of Football"? ..generally just another layer of bureaucracy for the Kenny Dalgleishes of this world, who just swan in and out of positions and do little.

Ordar

Get the best coaches and staff that we can. Can you imagine if Tigana came back as manager with Rene as head coach. Imagine the coaching.... imagine the football.

My initial overwhelming thought is given how similar Dembele and Saha's games are.... imagine what he could do for that kids career

JSFulham

It certainly doesn't sound like a bad thing. Whatever gets us points at the moment.. Starting off with Villa on Sunday! COYW!!