A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham man of the match against spurs?

Started by ltd-ffc, December 05, 2013, 08:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

who do you think was Fulham's man of the match against spurs?

Berbatov
Kacaniklic
Kasami
Dejagah
Stekelenburg
Reither
Senderos
Hughes
Riise
Karagounis
Parker
Sidwell
Ruiz
Duff
The Crowd
The TEAM

ltd-ffc

"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

Count Berbatov

Can we have 3, I can't pick just one.
Dejagah
Berbatov
Karagounis

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Deanothefulhamfan

Dejagah for me.... took his goal well and was a contant handfull all game

ltd-ffc

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 05, 2013, 08:47:46 AM
Can we have 3, I can't pick just one.
Dejagah
Berbatov
Karagounis

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
haha perhaps next time il put 3 votes haha

for me to dejagah to come straight into the team and cause that sort of impact was quality, top notch
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

TonyGilroy

Not straight forward at all but I've gone for Karagounis. Very easy to see why Muelensteen played him. All over the pitch, enthusiastic and intelligent.

Presumably subbed on 60 minutes to help him do the same Sunday but we deteriorated as soon as he left. If only we could implant his brain into Sidwell.

JBH

Dejagah was class and we saw his link up play with Reither for the first time this season

ltd-ffc

Quote from: JBH on December 05, 2013, 09:02:10 AM
Dejagah was class and we saw his link up play with Reither for the first time this season
i was a huge fan of what i saw of this last season they are on each others wave length

FFC1987

Not a popular vote but I went for Kaca, loved his insistence to run at players and drive us up field. Still absolutely gutted about this result.

Fulham76

There were a lot of good performances last night but I'll say Dejagah was my MOM. Played well, defended well & gives us another option going forward. Glad to see him back.

ltd-ffc

Quote from: FFC1987 on December 05, 2013, 09:21:09 AM
Not a popular vote but I went for Kaca, loved his insistence to run at players and drive us up field. Still absolutely gutted about this result.
kaca would of probably been a lot of people 2nd choice certainly would of been mine. Kaca and dejagah jumped straight in the starting 11 and both put in performances to warrant them staying in them slots

Deanothefulhamfan

Kaca had a great game... he did fade a bit in the second half but was still always a threat.

Karagounis would have won it if he was on the pitch longer.... not 1 bad performance though

PokerMatt

Hugo. Lloris.

I really don't want to pick from the lads as they were all magnificent but for being the player he can be I'm giving it to Dimi. If not for said French goalkeeper he'd have had a brace.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

LBNo11

....I've reset the poll so that you can have three votes - oh and added the crowd and the TEAM..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ltd-ffc

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 05, 2013, 09:44:35 AM
....I've reset the poll so that you can have three votes - oh and added the crowd and the TEAM..!
nice 1. cant see the point in the crowd or the team being man of the match though

farfouille

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

aFFCn_Fan

I find it hard to believe, but Senderos was my MOTM. Its weird no Rudolph on here today...

Think all the players really did wonders yesterday. Such a difference. Kara, Dejagah and Reither, Stekelenberg, and Berbs a different player.
@hincharoo

ltd-ffc

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on December 05, 2013, 10:42:39 AM
I find it hard to believe, but Senderos was my MOTM. Its weird no Rudolph on here today...

Think all the players really did wonders yesterday. Such a difference. Kara, Dejagah and Reither, Stekelenberg, and Berbs a different player.
he is a good player when he doesnt make stupid decisions yesterday is an example

Pluto

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on December 05, 2013, 10:42:39 AM

Senderos was unbelievable yesterday. Wheres Rudolph when you need him eh?  :005:

Wimbledon_White

It was Riise's best performance in ages. I really like him, he is a decent bloke. I hope he does well and gets another shot at forging a permanent spot at left back...minus the mistakes of course.
Better than Richardson in my mind.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on December 05, 2013, 12:58:23 PM
It was Riise's best performance in ages. I really like him, he is a decent bloke. I hope he does well and gets another shot at forging a permanent spot at left back...minus the mistakes of course.
Better than Richardson in my mind.

Best he's played since he first joined us.

It baffles me to see how some of the players were so, so much better - Riise, Kaca, Berba - after just a few days away from Jol. I really wish I could know what was said to them before games and in training. He can't be that bad a coach, surely?
Follow me: @mattdjourno