watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hangeland the key

Started by The Swan, December 05, 2013, 08:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Before Hanngeland got injured against Palace he was not playing very well. We were all calling for him to be dropped. Since he has been out of the team we have played seven games and lost all, six of them in the league. Now it is time for him to be reinstated ( when fit)to the team.
Hopefully with Hangeland back in the team and he can regain his form he had under Roy we can keep a few clean sheets.
Last night was a much improved team performance.
The Swan

Fulham_Surrey

the key is buying new defenders ... new LB and central defenders.  And not defending that deep in our own half as that creates huge trouble as you saw last night.

Andy S

I think that Hangerland has been suffering from his nerve problem for some time. If he can return to fitness quite quickly then I think you will see a far better player

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Andy S on December 05, 2013, 09:14:28 PM
I think that Hangerland has been suffering from his nerve problem for some time. If he can return to fitness quite quickly then I think you will see a far better player

I'd put money on him having this nerve issue since the season began. He wasn't winning headers even at the beginning of the season.

Hopefully Fulham are smart enough with him to let him get 100% (truly) before playing him again.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Having to do that friggin  Voice ad on  Talk S%ite  is probably  not doing his nerves any good .
051 sort it out !!!!