watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rallying call for u18s FA Youth cup game

Started by SouthfieldWhite, December 07, 2013, 07:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

The Under 18s have a big FA Youth Cup game this coming Wednesday at Loftus Road against QPR

There's a Facebook status where over 70 people have already said they will go, if all are true to their word and with others who don't do Facebook likely to go, we could get over 100 fans going , if we all sit together, we could generate a bit of noise to cheer the boys to Victory

So , if you can make it, please come along on Wednesday, 7pm ko and only 3 quid to get in

Forget coronation street and East Enders, this will be alot more fun

COYW's

SKSW6

I didn't see the facebook status, but count me in. I assume you can buy tickets at the gate?

elgreenio

Yeh tickets available on the gate. Has anybody pre-booked and able to say which stand will be open? Would be good to congregate together and make a bit of noise
touch my camera through the fence

Fernhurst

I'll come along with 1500 mates,

Seriously, wish I could go. Good luck to the lads
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: elgreenio on December 07, 2013, 08:22:18 PM
Yeh tickets available on the gate. Has anybody pre-booked and able to say which stand will be open? Would be good to congregate together and make a bit of noise

Elgreenio is correct, pay at turnstes on the night but the are only accepting cash, £3

Was hoping they would open the school end ( usual away end ) but guessing only main stand will be open, but hopfully everyone with move and sit together to get some noise going

epsomraver

Burt

Looks like it is the South Africa Road stand...

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

elgreenio

JBH

Can't get there due to work unfortunately! 

elgreenio

Game day. Only £3 on the gate to watch what is the most enjoyable attacking free-flowing football you'll ever see played by those in white.

TWFL

Probably will head down, be good to see the yoof in action.

epsomraver

great game the lads thrashed QPR 4-1, could have been 7 easily, they are a class act