https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

one word

Started by Humbled, December 08, 2013, 02:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbled

Karagounis - I love this guy!!!! All playing well

K33NY

Kara is a damn hard worker! :) Dejaga to, but been unlucky with the crosses today though. But in general Fulham is really playing well!!

Barrie

Kara is an absolute hero out there, unbelievable courage and work rate, and nearly always seems to make the right decisions.  What an example he is to the younger players about what being a top professional footballer is all about.

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

K33NY

Quote from: Barrie on December 08, 2013, 03:33:19 PM
Kara is an absolute hero out there, unbelievable courage and work rate, and nearly always seems to make the right decisions.  What an example he is to the younger players about what being a top professional footballer is all about.

I thought when he got the elbow in the head and went down, that now he was going off with a concussion, but he went up and back out there hard working like allways, hes a machine! :D

PokerMatt

Quote from: K33NY on December 08, 2013, 03:43:59 PM
Quote from: Barrie on December 08, 2013, 03:33:19 PM
Kara is an absolute hero out there, unbelievable courage and work rate, and nearly always seems to make the right decisions.  What an example he is to the younger players about what being a top professional footballer is all about.

I thought when he got the elbow in the head and went down, that now he was going off with a concussion, but he went up and back out there hard working like allways, hes a machine! :D

I reckon he'd play on with concussion. He'd never come off the pitch if he had anything to do with it.

A warrior and exactly what we need in the midfield for the rest of the season.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

K33NY

Haha your probably right! he was shaking hes head and I thought, hes thinking he have to off, but went back on, 36 year old perhaps, but mentality like a warrior still fighting!! Must be the greek blood in him from the ancestors of him, Achilles or something? ;)

JDH101

He was fantastic today. I knew Berba would get MOM but for me, it was Kara by a country mile.

Well played son!

Count Berbatov

I have been calling for Kara ever since he arrived. The one player who matches Berba and Parker. Composure. Vision. Energy. He's better than Parker and more energetic than Berba. I say you pray for him to stay fit.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

BestOfBrede

Quote from: K33NY on December 08, 2013, 03:48:33 PM
Haha your probably right! he was shaking hes head and I thought, hes thinking he have to off, but went back on, 36 year old perhaps, but mentality like a warrior still fighting!! Must be the greek blood in him from the ancestors of him, Achilles or something? ;)
More Adonis I think
:021:

PokerMatt

Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 08, 2013, 04:42:50 PM
Quote from: K33NY on December 08, 2013, 03:48:33 PM
More Adonis I think
:021:

Hercules.

Sod it. Zeus.

grandad

Beastounis

Ares, Greek God of War
Where there's a will there's a wife

Barrie

Well worthy of a thread in praise of him IMO.

Humbled

Karagounis - I love this guy!!!! All playing well

PokerMatt

Are we three hours ago?

EDIT: This looks ridiculous now out of context. Ignore.