watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

21 shots today!!! More shots than.....

Started by jarv, December 08, 2013, 03:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Probably more than the whole season so far under Jol!!!!!  So much for Jol's sexy attacking football.

RidgeRider

and some on here said we didn't have the players...rubbish

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

fulhamben

JackyFulham90

We have some quality players in our squad, Dejagah makes a huge difference to us

K33NY

Norwegian TV: 21, with 9 on goal as well :)

fulhamben

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on December 08, 2013, 03:52:20 PM
We have some quality players in our squad, Dejagah makes a huge difference to us
its no surprise that our downfall started when he got injured against the ha has and our resurrection began when he returned to the fold. brings so much balance and pace to the team

fulham traveller

at last we are playing with tempo, not the slow stuff we did under jol, in rene we trust

Tonywa

Don't want to go overboard after just a couple of performances, but I've been saying most of the season that we have a decent enough squad and it's really great to see them playing with such positivity, pace and conviction.  Three qualities almost totally absent so far this season. Glad we seem (so far) to have someone on board who can actually bring out the talent that there is in the squad. 

jms

Quote from: Tonywa on December 08, 2013, 05:00:38 PM
Don't want to go overboard after just a couple of performances, but I've been saying most of the season that we have a decent enough squad and it's really great to see them playing with such positivity, pace and conviction.  Three qualities almost totally absent so far this season. Glad we seem (so far) to have someone on board who can actually bring out the talent that there is in the squad. 
:plus one: