watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, December 08, 2013, 04:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

That was so much better, we have not played like that since goodness knows when. Georgie my MoM by a mile but everyone put in a shift. So much better, I shall watch MOTD tonight. One last thing, I thought Mike dean had a terrible game today.

Swiss72

Feels like we get our team back after months of darkness... A lot of spirit and determination. Great to watch. Roll on MOTD!!

EJL

Mike Dean really was appalling. That includes the penalty call.

Fulham76

It was like the good old days of making it difficult for the opposition, being competitive, creating chances & WINNING. I've missed it.

Sgt Fulham

:plus one:

It feels so good now that we've got our beloved Fulham back. 

Burt

The ref was indeed appalling, at times he seemed clueless as to what was going on around him, and the Villa penalty shout was for something that seemed a lot worse than the one that was awarded to us.

Still, no complaints, 2-0 flattered them more than us.

alfie

Quote from: EJL on December 08, 2013, 05:05:12 PM
Mike Dean really was appalling. That includes the penalty call.
the thing is maybe from the view he had he look a certain pen, viewed from another angle maybe not.
The ref has to make a decision at the time, and he made it he thought it was a pen so he gave it.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

callumc513

I reckon both main calls were probably penalties, so that's one correct and one incorrect call.

terryr

Love my team though I think we actuallyy played better against spurs.......................

bog

Peabody, I was sat looking down at Dover harbour listening to the game in my car, the players sounded completely different. If I has been sat there for the Wet Spam game I may well have ended up driving off the cliffs. Great result.

092.gif       

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

I thought agbonlahor just fell over. From he replays you could see he started falling before contact.

Peabody

Whilst our pen was abit iffy, what about when Ashkan was clobbered? And he waved play on

Northern Cottager

Did anyone see the shots on and off tally? Incredible considering our recent stats home and away.

Deanothefulhamfan

In real time, I thought ours was a penalty as was theres..... watching it back on slow motion, I would say they had a bigger shout for a penalty then the one we got given.... but we have to take these moments of fortune.

Felt he had a good game in all fairness, tried to let the game flow and did not make too many bad decisions imo

ron

We won. The ref was great. QED.

epsomraver

Quote from: ron on December 08, 2013, 08:40:58 PM
We won. The ref was great. QED.

No he was not , he was a paper hat( poor ref at times)

St Eve

The ref was fine. Our penalty was absolutely correct and so was their non penalty

rusty shackleford

Quote from: St Eve on December 08, 2013, 08:59:14 PM
The ref was fine. Our penalty was absolutely correct and so was their non penalty

I dunno about that

epsomraver

Quote from: St Eve on December 08, 2013, 08:59:14 PM

Course he was fp.gif

God The Mechanic

The ref just seemed to go with whatever the players did.  If one team shouted more for a call they seemed to get it.  The drop ball/free kick thing was classy as.