watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brilliant today.

Started by Tooting legend, December 08, 2013, 05:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tooting legend

Every player in the last 2 games as put a great shift in. Rene has done the right thing and dropped the flair for workman like players, who can still play. There is no way we will be going down, Villa should have been a great test given their away form but we just didn't give them the chance, Everton next week we go there in confidence and I am optimistic about Man city coming to the Cottage. Lets look at 4 pts. COYW.

sims48

Really buzzing!! The cottage had a buzz round it today, that I have never heard, really exciting times for us!

Fulham_Surrey

Everton will be almost impossible challenge.  They are outplaying Arsenal at the Emirates.  This Delafeu guy is very very good.  Shame that Martinez did not play him until 80th minute.

alfie

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on December 08, 2013, 05:49:50 PM
Everton will be almost impossible challenge.  They are outplaying Arsenal at the Emirates.  This Delafeu guy is very very good.  Shame that Martinez did not play him until 80th minute.

Means nothing what they do today, we don't play them until next week and lots of things can and do change in a week.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

JackyFulham90

We were excellent today, the key for next week is to keep Everton quiet in the 1st 20 minutes not give away any cheap goals & attack like we did today then we will cause them problems