watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton/Roberto Martinez Statistics ...

Started by KingstonWhite, December 08, 2013, 07:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingstonWhite

Basically everyone knows about our curse of Goodison Park.. but Roberto Martinez as a manager has a terrible record vs ourselves too...
something has to give.. will Roberto get his first win over the whites or will Fulham pick up their first premier league points at goodison?!

Roberto Martinez Record vs Fulham

Swansea Manager(FA Cup - 08/09)
Swansea(Away) 1-1
Swansea(Home) 2-1 - FFC WIN

Wigan Manager(Premier League 09/10)
Wigan(Away) 1-1
Wigan(Home) 2-1 - FFC WIN

Wigan Manager(Premier League 10/11)
Wigan(Away) 1-1
Wigan(Home) 2-0 - FFC WIN

Wigan Manager(Premier League 11/12)
Wigan(Away) 0-2 - FFC WIN
Wigan(Home) 2-1 - FFC WIN

Wigan Manager(Premier League 12/13)
Wigan(Away)  1-2 - FFC WIN
Wigan(Home) 1-1

Everton Manager(League Cup 13/14)
Everton(Home) 2-1 - FFC WIN

Played vs FFC: 11
Won: 0
Drawn: 4
Lost: 7
... thoughts coyw!

WE ARE STAYING UP!

Wingnut

I watched them against Arsenal today and they were outstanding from start to finish. They have it all. Getting something from the game there would be a fantastic result. McCarthy was exceptional for them in the centre of the park. It is a shame that we couldn't afford him.

I am going to this, so it would be fantastic to break our duck.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

rusty shackleford

McCarthy got a 5th yellow today and misses the game vs us. But it will still be a miracle if we can get anything

KingstonWhite

Quote from: rusty shackleford on December 08, 2013, 07:32:25 PM
McCarthy got a 5th yellow today and misses the game vs us. But it will still be a miracle if we can get anything

how do you know we wont get anything up there!? no point being negative before the game! if other teams can go up to Everton and beat them, why cant we?!

Northern Cottager

Quote from: KingstonWhite on December 08, 2013, 07:44:20 PM

how do you know we wont get anything up there!? no point being negative before the game! if other teams can go up to Everton and beat them, why cant we?!

I was massively negative before I saw us play today. We cut Villa off from the word go and we played so well. I turned to a neutral a couple of times and said we looked a completely different side, even after just 3 weeks. It's so bizarre to think the shackles are off and now we are free and seem to be miles better.

Deanothefulhamfan

I am sorry but this is the most negative fixture for the whole season as a Fulham fan.

We may nick a draw, but that is probably a bit out of our reach...

KingstonWhite

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on December 08, 2013, 08:00:52 PM
I am sorry but this is the most negative fixture for the whole season as a Fulham fan.

We may nick a draw, but that is probably a bit out of our reach...

agree this is the one fixture i hate to see come up when we're playing them in the FA Cup/League Cup but if you want to be the best sometimes you have to beat the best!? not saying we're going to win! but if you think you're defeated before the game then what's the point of turning up?!

rusty shackleford

how do you know we wont get anything up there?!

Because I am a genius

EJL

This is Goodison Park we're talking about. It's not fair to brush someone away for being negative when it comes to Everton away - our record is that poor. We've gone there in the past on the back of great games and great form, only to get absolutely battered.

KingstonWhite

Quote from: EJL on December 08, 2013, 08:13:57 PM
This is Goodison Park we're talking about. It's not fair to brush someone away for being negative when it comes to Everton away - our record is that poor. We've gone there in the past on the back of great games and great form, only to get absolutely battered.

that's what the premier league is about !! you need to keep going even when times look grim! if we want to win next week we all have to BELIEVE..

Jack Fulham

We can beat them but they've only lost once in their last 15 matches and we've got an appalling record at Goodison. I'm sure will give them a good go. That Spanish kid Deulofeu is going to destroy Riise.

EJL

Quote from: Jack Fulham on December 08, 2013, 09:19:08 PM

We can beat them but they've only lost once in their last 15 matches and we've got an appalling record at Goodison. I'm sure will give them a good go. That Spanish kid Deulofeu is going to destroy Riise.
Doesn't Deulofeu play on the left?

Jack Fulham

Quote from: EJL on December 08, 2013, 09:46:36 PM

He was on the right when we played them in the league cup earlier in the season. May of been switched recently but he caused us all sorts of problems in that game with his pace and ball control.

Still believe

The Rock

Brilliant stats by all. I am going to start doing a rain dance now. We will never win at Goodison and never have before. On the League. Since the war.

Ichabod Magoo

No one has beaten them under Martinez at Goodison.  It would be as much of a shock to take points there as it was to see the turn around today.  But I guess there is always hope.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: EJL on December 08, 2013, 09:46:36 PM

He's played on the right the last three times I've seen him, but I do recall seeing him on the left earlier in the year.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III