watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham FC a proper Football club

Started by K33NY, December 08, 2013, 09:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

I dont know if this video has allready been posted here, but I thought I should post it, love it so much! :)

Fulham FC - A Proper Football Club

Ichabod Magoo

Terrific.  I had not seen that before.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

nose

great video
some of the newer supporters should be made to watch and forced to listen....
some of the people that work in the club should be forced to watch and listen.....

doing the right thing, because it is the right thing

just so they know and never forget the ethos we have

fulham is special, i wouldn't be here if it wasn't. there are only a few places like fulham on match day..... the players knew how much it meant to us today and last wednesday, to see them trying so hard, we reacted to them, and them to us, what a buzz, there is nothing like it.

I spoke with ruffus brevett after the game, he had time for me and my familly, and was a thorough gentleman, still one of us.

and what a reflief to have the club back after two and a half years of decline. rene looks the business i hope he can fulfil my ambition and optimism!

EJL

The club sent a free DVD round to members a couple of seasons ago with that film on it. Really got me when I first watched it through.

K33NY

Quote from: EJL on December 09, 2013, 01:14:49 AM
The club sent a free DVD round to members a couple of seasons ago with that film on it. Really got me when I first watched it through.

Made me think when you say DvD, has there ever been made a Fulham documentary DvD? I can see so many big clubs having the, but with the history of Fulham I would really love to get my hands on a DvD with history documentary! Cant find anything in Norway though :(

I did find this witch im gone buy! http://shop.fulhamfc.com/retail-product.aspx?deptId=233&prodId=1430 but more a complete history documentary is what im looking for

Count Berbatov

Good for you guys. I envy you a bit
Don't get me wrong, I love United and I have been supporting the red devils for some 30 years. But there you feel at times as we belong to the club not the other way around. maybe it's the size and the institution it has become. With 300 million supporters around the globe. maybe because I am not from Manchester, I will always be a glory hunter... Anyways. Great video.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"