watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shame about the attendance today

Started by The Swan, December 08, 2013, 09:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Following on from the great showing last Wednesday I thought we would have a bigger crowd today. There were plenty of empty seats all along the front of the Hammersmith stand. Anyone that stayed away missed a wonderful match, the best football we have played all season.
I think the attendance today was around 22,500.
The Swan

LBNo11

...Hi Gerry, unfortunately with 'sky' messing with the schedules to suit themselves I could not be there either as I was collecting my son from Heathrow. Glad I saw the spurs game in  mid-week as if it was anthing like that we are resurgent...

RTR
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jack Fulham

I didn't go to Spurs game as it was bloody pricey and I didn't think we would become so good in the space of three days. Watched it on a stream and how wrong was I. Got me excited for the rest of the season. Was in Sheffield last night so couldn't make it today either. Was gutted not to go but glad the club is finally back on track!

I think City will sell out.

coyw

JBH

I know at least 6 ST holders that couldn't get there because they were stuck in traffic for 2 hours and finally gave up and went home to catch it on the box!

The Swan

Ed,
     Sorry that you could not make the game yesterday. It was a cracker. Good win and all players responded to the boss.
We could not get to the Spurs game as we had to look after our two grandchildren on Wednesday night. Saw the highlights on MOTD. Great game shame about the result.
Hope you and your family are all well.
The Swan