watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Unchanged Vs Everton?

Started by JackyFulham90, December 09, 2013, 02:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Our midfield 3 were brilliant against Villa & we will need the same performance from our midfield against Everton, as great as they were it will be tough to leave out Kasami again who brings energy to the side & has had a great season so far

MJG

I would not change the formation and the only choice is to perm any two from three of Sidwell/Karagounis or Kasami.
Against Everton I would actually drop Sidwell and start with the other two.

westcliff white

I am not sure Kara could play 3 games in a row, he has played very well. Hopefully can get another 60/70 out of him
Every day is a Fulham day

GorgeousGus

Kara is the one that's going to need nurse-maiding a bit - he gives his all and runs out of steam just after the hour mark - and playing weekend and midweek is going to take its toll if he's not looked after.

His sheer enthusiasm is to be admired and is a major part of our resurgence
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff."

FFC1987

Quote from: MJG on December 09, 2013, 02:29:31 PM
I would not change the formation and the only choice is to perm any two from three of Sidwell/Karagounis or Kasami.
Against Everton I would actually drop Sidwell and start with the other two.

It's hard as I really like Kasami and never really been overly enthused with Sidwell....But he did a wonderful job yesterday whilst Kasami's impact off the bench and distribution was excellant. I'd probably start Sidwell but feel bad on Kasami who having done everything right, see's himself on the bench!

grandad

These days, being on the bench is no disgrace. A player can come on for the last half hour & change the game as he has that extra energy over others who started. It is no longer 11 vs 11 but 14 vs 14.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JackyFulham90

I am leaning towards Kasami who has bundles of energy I Would like to see

Stekelenburg
Riether Senderos Hughes Riise
            Karagounis Parker Kasami
Dejagah                 Berbatov              Kacaniklic

Subs - Stockdale, Amorebieta, Sidwell, Boateng, Ruiz, Taarabt , Bent

Hopefully Bent, Boateng & Taarabt return to the bench incase we need a plan B

elgreenio

Duff or Kasami in for Kaca would be my only change to give a bit more defensive cover to JAR.

Not sure on Kara's fitness but playing him in only one of the next two wouldn't be outrageous.
touch my camera through the fence